Mariusz Pudzianowski sign with KSW

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Mariusz Pudzianowski sign with KSW
Art_Jimmerson
8/6/09 4:06:07AM
For those of you who don't know who he is:

"Mariusz Pudzianowski has won more World's Strongest Man titles than any other strongman competitor, winning the event in 2008 for the fifth time. He announced his retirement from the strongman competitions shortly thereafter."

Link (It's in Polish)
StorminYourman
8/6/09 6:40:09AM
the link is in polish can you translate?
Art_Jimmerson
8/6/09 7:16:54AM
I don't speak Polish........

It pretty much says he's signed with them though, not much else, although on wikipedia it says it's not certain if he's actually going to fight or whether he's just signed with them for promotional reasons.

I'd assume he's going to fight though as he has a Green belt in Kyokushinkai Karate and has trained boxing in the past.
BMF
8/6/09 9:45:02AM
Here you go......

As the first in Poland to give you the info we got from our sources close to negotiations Pudzianowski with KSW. I have just learned that the quintuple world champion Mariusz Pudzianowski strongme nów today signed an agreement on the White Rawskiej performances in the organization KSW! After many months of rumors and speculation have finally come to a certainty that the performance of Polish MMA giant in the formula. We also know that the first performance will be Mariusza already in December at gali KSW 12. Question who would agree only to deal with Pudzianowski? Will it be controversial Marcin Najman which provoked a number of times in interviews and how we know Pudzianowski also waiting for the debut fight in December?