Marijuana can make any movie entertaining...except this one

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Marijuana can make any movie entertaining...except this one
Boo_Radley21
1/21/09 11:06:01PM
I just checked out the trailer for the Ultimate Champion in another thread and it got me thinking of the worst movie I have ever seen.

Here's the trailer it's called Gamebox 1.0 and me and some friends decided to get stoned and watch it to see if it would at least be good for a laugh or two... oh how wrong we were. It's a terrible movie, and not even the chronic made me enjoy it. I almost fell asleep and one friend did.

Any one seen this?
aaa9erh8er
1/21/09 11:48:39PM
i thought smoking before watching burn after reading weas ognna help. (at this point i hadnt smoked for over a year) that movie was stupid not funny jsut stupid
TheCatFather
1/22/09 11:38:47AM
I take it this movie is straight to "GARBAGE". Poor Topanga, what happen.
casey64
1/22/09 11:59:25AM
Looks horrible.
IriShame
1/22/09 12:20:59PM
I had a similar experience with Brainscan. It has the kid from T2 in it. Terrible.
dannyfrank
1/22/09 4:40:25PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

looks epic
beerman77
1/22/09 8:47:42PM

Posted by IriShame

I had a similar experience with Brainscan. It has the kid from T2 in it. Terrible.

thats so strange that is twice in like tha last 3 months the movie brainscan has came up in here.. i am so going to watch it again tonight.must be a sign
Pookie
1/22/09 9:41:01PM
Eraserhead,
Polyester,
Pink Flamingo

those are the most unbearable films i have ever watched, Drugs just made the movies even harder to get through as time seemed to be going slower.
The_Metal_Maniac
1/23/09 2:50:18PM

Posted by beerman77

Posted by IriShame

thats so strange that is twice in like tha last 3 months the movie brainscan has came up in here.. i am so going to watch it again tonight.must be a sign

Can't believe you hate on Brainscan, I personally rank it as one of my favorite movies of all time.
Wolfenstein
1/23/09 3:30:13PM
Glad I'm not the only one who loved Brainscan. I think it was my introduction to Primus.
RampageOwnedYou
1/23/09 6:54:22PM
Only two movies put me to sleep.

Hunt for Red October
and The Avengers....both crap.
EvenFlow
1/24/09 6:01:13PM
gif wouldnt work