Marcus Lattimore of South carolina

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Marcus Lattimore of South carolina
kingsmasher
10/27/12 7:12:01PM
Anyone see his leg get broken today...By far the worst I have seen in sports that I can remember....Very sad he had a NFL career coming...Seriously doubtful now...

Very Brutal
shaneTpain
10/27/12 8:26:39PM
yes very bad injury. the poor fella. it actually reminded me of pyscho sid's leg break in WCW. i don't know if youd classify it as a "sports" injury but similar in how his leg was hung there lifeless & rubbery.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Biggavelli
10/27/12 9:06:34PM

Posted by shaneTpain

yes very bad injury. the poor fella. it actually reminded me of pyscho sid's leg break in WCW. i don't know if youd classify it as a "sports" injury but similar in how his leg was hung there lifeless & rubbery.

I saw this on Yahoo a few minutes ago and when I saw this thread I was just about to say that about Sid, that shit was nasty!
kopower
10/27/12 10:03:25PM
Good god
ThaAxeMurderer7
10/27/12 11:07:55PM
This was very unfortunate. He came into the season as a Heisman hopeful and I thought had a decent shot at contributing at the next level. Hopefully it's not as bad as it looks and he's able to fully recover.
Ordep
10/28/12 12:21:13AM
Apparently, broken femur and 4 ligaments torn. If that is true his football days are over. I feel really bad for him. Great player and was always humble.
Chael_Sonnen
10/28/12 1:42:29AM
Well, time for the backup plan....

Lets hope his degree that he has to fall back on is NOT sports related.

There is always a career in Politics or Real Estate.
cowcatcher
10/28/12 2:41:32AM
Best RB prospect in the nation suddenly becomes an afterthought when it comes to the NFL. It's a shame for him and his family.