UFC 85 Marcus Davis vs. Mike Swick

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » UFC 85 Marcus Davis vs. Mike Swick
bunsun3434
2/26/08 12:14:35AM
WOW! Thats all i have to say i think that this has the makings for fight of the night! Who do you guys got in this?? Im gonna be honest i have to go with Marcus Davis i think hes on one of the hottest streaks in MMA right now and i just dont like swicks chances against the HEAVY HANDED Davis. Let me know
veritas
2/26/08 12:51:34AM
I am definitely going with Marcus Davis in this fight. He seems to get better and more unstoppable with every fight. He is unbelievably well-rounded and despite Swick's amazing ground game, I think Davis is comfortable enough to steer clear of a submission and grind out a TKO.
Tein_Lung
2/26/08 6:02:50AM
Davis will get subbed... hes finally not fighting a can so he will lose
IriShame
4/9/08 7:58:46PM
I'm definetly looking forward to this fight. It's an intrigueing style matchup and will help establish Swick's place in his new weight class. Will he be comfortable against a contender like Davis? How will Davis deal with the reach and ground game of Swick? A lot of questions will be answered as well as providing the fans with a great fight. I'm picking Swick by submission. I know Davis is hot right now but I think Swick will be more comfortable at welterweight than he was in his last fight and he won't get caught up trying to trade with Davis. The was to beat Davis is on the ground. Now he just has to worry about getting him there.
CornishMMA
4/10/08 6:17:21AM
WRONG FORUM

Theres a thread on it in the UFC forum already! use the SEARCH function before making threads
casey64
4/10/08 9:08:09AM
This has been posted millions of times heck I even started a thread over it and got flamed for it just use the SEARCH button, But I will post my guess I have Davis rd 2 KO
thefightexpo
12/19/08 10:11:36PM
Should be interesting
jiujitsufreak74
12/19/08 10:24:55PM

Posted by thefightexpo

Should be interesting

this fight happened already, the result being Swick winning via UD. check the date on the thread, you can see this was last posted in April.
Jackelope
12/20/08 12:22:42AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by thefightexpo

Should be interesting

this fight happened already, the result being Swick winning via UD. check the date on the thread, you can see this was last posted in April.

Don't worry about it.. he was just trolling for posts so he could post his big advertisement in the MMA News Share forum.

EDIT: Meh, I took out my thumbsdown and flame.