Marcus Davis Blog - Part 1

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Marcus Davis Blog - Part 1
Kpro
5/29/09 12:20:25PM
We’re just over two weeks away from what has become the most important fight of my whole career

in mixed martial arts, and the most important fight I’ve ever had in MMA or even in my professional or amateur boxing careers.

“Hate” is a very powerful word, I know. It gets thrown around a lot when people don’t really mean it, like “Aw, I hate mustard!” or “Aw, I hate this song”. But I hate my opponent at UFC 99.

I hate Dan Hardy.

LINK
SmileR
5/29/09 3:40:12PM
I love Marcus Davis! That has got to be the best way to shoot someone down I have ever read!

"What do you call having a metrosexual, red and black dyed Mohawk and wearing a bandit mask on the way to the Octagon to hide your ugly teeth!"

OWNED!!
Chuteboxer
5/29/09 7:08:55PM

Posted by SmileR

I love Marcus Davis! That has got to be the best way to shoot someone down I have ever read!

"What do you call having a metrosexual, red and black dyed Mohawk and wearing a bandit mask on the way to the Octagon to hide your ugly teeth!"

OWNED!!

Indeed. War Davis.
MMAcca
5/29/09 10:48:26PM
Hate is a very strong word. Maybe Marcus has let hardy get under his skin. If so, bad move.

WAR HARDY