Marc Ratner asks NSAC to change marijuana rules

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Marc Ratner asks NSAC to change marijuana rules
FastKnockout
3/21/13 10:49:43PM
UFC VP Marc Ratner spoke to the Nevada State Athletic Commission about changing their strict marijuana rules, and the commission seemed to take the idea positively.

Link
jae_1833
3/21/13 11:11:59PM
I definately would let the fight results stand, would probably understand anything they came together and agreed upon...so long as there was one consistant message.
airkerma
3/22/13 9:39:48AM

Posted by FastKnockout
and the commission seemed to take the idea positively.

So you might say that this proposal...tested positively.....YEAAAHHHH
BillsNewAccount
3/22/13 11:53:23AM
This is bullshit. Marijuana kills people everyday. Just one marijuana cigarette and your brain becomes a scrambled egg. There is a reason it's illegal. It's more dangerous than terrorist and crack cocaine combined and this isn't just me talking here. Remember that commercial where a young man accidentally shoots himself in the face after weeding? That could happen to any of us. Do you want your children's playground littered with pot needles? I don't.

It's time we say NO to Obummer and yes to arming our teachers with guns.

Who is with me?!?!?
george112
3/22/13 12:10:55PM

Posted by BillsNewAccount

This is bullshit. Marijuana kills people everyday. Just one marijuana cigarette and your brain becomes a scrambled egg. There is a reason it's illegal. It's more dangerous than terrorist and crack cocaine combined and this isn't just me talking here. Remember that commercial where a young man accidentally shoots himself in the face after weeding? That could happen to any of us. Do you want your children's playground littered with pot needles? I don't.

It's time we say NO to Obummer and yes to arming our teachers with guns.

Who is with me?!?!?