Manny Ramirez supended 50 games!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Manny Ramirez supended 50 games!!
« Previous Page
telnights
5/8/09 8:55:16PM

Posted by Shawn91111
MLB does have the 3 strike rule...

1st - 50 games
2nd -100 games
3rd - lifetime

all without pay

I'm more saying for all sports...But I think that's good that the MLB is doing that but I feel the 1st and 2nd ones aren't strong enough. They play about 160 games in a season so 50 isn't even half a season. Then 2nd should be a full season. I also feel testing should be done much more often than just once a season. Which I know the MLB has the right to test more than once but rarely does.
Wolfenstein
5/8/09 10:41:03PM

Sean Sherk's situation is still one that a slight bit of doubt lingers from in my mind. Only because of the possibility that he didn't know what was being put in those Xyience supplements. Which almost nobody else did, either

In Sherk's case, I 100% believe him. A guy who goes to that extent to prove his innocence by taking lie detector tests and several blood samples afterwards that contradict the CSAC results--and the seemingly unorganized test labs--it just seems like he got a raw deal.
Shawn91111
5/9/09 6:45:30AM

Posted by telnights

Posted by Shawn91111
MLB does have the 3 strike rule...

1st - 50 games
2nd -100 games
3rd - lifetime

all without pay

I'm more saying for all sports...But I think that's good that the MLB is doing that but I feel the 1st and 2nd ones aren't strong enough. They play about 160 games in a season so 50 isn't even half a season. Then 2nd should be a full season. I also feel testing should be done much more often than just once a season. Which I know the MLB has the right to test more than once but rarely does.

Actually the average per player for the season is just under 3 times
Pages: 1 [2]