Manhoef in the UFC

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Manhoef in the UFC
chickmagnet
10/11/08 5:55:30PM
This would be huge, if they were to get him into the octagon i think after his first two fights he would be widely noticed and a huge draw. At 185 he would kill most fighters in the UFC. Manhoef would decimate guys such as Kampann, Rivera, Sakara, Dolloway, McFredries, Grove, Belcher, Herman, Quarry, Sadollah, Doerkson, Lutter.

A step up in competition would be guys like Leites, Relic, Gouviea, Lister, Okami, Cote, Leben, Bisping, Almeida, MacDonald. I think he would beat all of them as well if he really worked on his ground game.

I think guys like Franklin, Hendo, Marquardt, Meia, Phalhares, would give him troubles, especially Meia and Phalhares.

His toughest test would be Anderson obviously but I also think an oppurtunity like that would bring the best out of Manhoef.

Manhoef is super viscious and explosive and if he really worked his jits he could be the best one to beat Anderson Silva.
Wallass
10/11/08 5:59:45PM
I havent seen as much of him as I`d like and I could be wrong but did he just retire?
mikevolz
10/11/08 6:36:49PM
he has to piss clean first.
tuvok500
10/11/08 6:47:17PM

Posted by mikevolz

Khaos
10/11/08 7:01:05PM

Posted by Wallass
I could be wrong but did he just retire?

yes, he did just retire.
cmill21
10/11/08 8:02:37PM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by mikevolz

He's fought in the US, fought in the same event that Johnnie Morton tested positive, so more then likely he has passed one.
WrestlersAssassin
10/11/08 9:57:50PM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by mikevolz

Okay...so this is a anti-japanese organization thread now? Are we gonna hear that same old "all the pride guys were on roids?" I'll say this, if you have no proof why even move your mouth with words?
mikevolz
10/12/08 2:54:32AM

Posted by WrestlersAssassin

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by mikevolz

Okay...so this is a anti-japanese organization thread now? Are we gonna hear that same old "all the pride guys were on roids?" I'll say this, if you have no proof why even move your mouth with words?

wow.

left field?

bls1919
10/12/08 7:47:35PM
That was pretty harsh...........defensive are we? I like Melvin, but he did just announce his retirement. Very fast and powerful punches. Would have been great to see him in the UFC.
Rush
10/13/08 3:08:25PM

Posted by mikevolz

Has he ever been caught doping before?
WrestlersAssassin
10/13/08 3:38:27PM

Posted by mikevolz

Posted by WrestlersAssassin

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by mikevolz

wow.

left field?

Left field? coming from the guy who said he has to piss clean first with no evidence? yeah and I'm in left field