Man trying to create Sasquatch sighting is run over by 15-year-old girl

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Man trying to create Sasquatch sighting is run over by 15-year-old girl
grappler0000
8/28/12 1:46:19PM
A man who was apparently trying to make passing motorists think that he was Bigfoot paid for the ruse with his life when he was run over by two cars on highway in northwestern Montana Sunday night.
The Montana Highway Patrol said the victim, identified as 44-year-old Randy Lee Tenley, was wearing a military-style ‘Ghillie suit’ and was standing in the right-hand lane of U.S. Highway 93 south of Kalispell when he was hit by the first car Sunday night.
A second car rolled over Tenley as he lay in the roadway. He suffered massive trauma and died at the scene, The Missoulian reported...

Full Story
thevoodooninja
8/28/12 1:52:46PM
Well, that's one less idiot off the planet
pmoney
8/28/12 2:51:38PM
I wonder if the first car striking him was an accident. I figure it was either that or some asshole said "Look it's Bigfoot! Let's run that fucker over!!"

Edit: he was hit by one car driven by a 15 year old girl. Then he was hit by a car driven by a 17 year old girl. Women get better insurance rates WHY?
Poor_Franklin
8/28/12 3:04:53PM
early Darwin award nominee for sure
scoozna
8/28/12 4:13:14PM
I've often wanted to manufacture a Sasquatch sighting, a UFO sighting, or some sort prank like a crop circle. Props to the dead guy.
thevoodooninja
8/28/12 5:14:32PM
making crop circles would be fun, but the ufo and bigfoot thing never cropssed my mind. if i ever would do a bigfoot stunt, you can rest assure that it wont be in the street
kopower
8/28/12 5:22:54PM
Wonder if the two girls were texting too? Or maybe trying to grab their phones to take a picture of Sasquatch while they were driving by, and took their eyes of the road, and hit the guy.
thevoodooninja
8/28/12 6:10:11PM

Posted by kopower

Wonder if the two girls were texting too? Or maybe trying to grab their phones to take a picture of Sasquatch while they were driving by, and took their eyes of the road, and hit the guy.

it would kinda be funny if the was texting each other

note* i'm not condoning texting and driving whats so ever