Man trolls feminist rally, hilarity ensues..

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Man trolls feminist rally, hilarity ensues..
POLL: The Willy Waggler: Legend or Loser?
Legend 85% (11)
Loser 15% (2)
infestructure
10/29/12 9:16:11PM
-Link-

This guy got his penis out and waggled it at a feminist rally - they wanted his blood.
Thoughts and opinions? Apparently they were screaming "CUT IT OFF".
Just imagine public reaction if the situation were reversed (yeah I know, there are no 'mens rights groups' )

A few things I learned watching this video
Feminists can't navigate terrain on a 45 degree angle
Feminists have trouble with handbag/eye/ coordination - that girl was going ape but she was miles away from hitting him
They also can't throw, thousands of misses, not one hit. Throw a fucking brick or a battery or something decent! An empty water bottle is not gonna do shit

Adrenaline
10/29/12 10:15:47PM
Dude, I didn't see any penis, thanks for the false advertising.

frizzzlecake
10/29/12 11:46:29PM
Lol at that woman going ham.

Yeah Bang your purse, that'll show him!
ThaAxeMurderer7
10/30/12 12:26:12AM
What the hell are these broads doing out in the streets anyway. Should be in the kitchen where they belong.
ghandikush
10/30/12 12:35:12AM
I couldnt figure out what was going on
jakewalters
10/30/12 12:39:29AM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

What the hell are these broads doing out in the streets anyway. Should be in the kitchen where they belong.

Speak truth brother. I'd have to take out my slapping glove if I found my woman at one of these rallies
Bubbles
10/30/12 9:22:35AM
I find it funny the moment he unzips his pants that a bunch of chicks starts to swarm him. Either he has a huge hog or they are just lonely, horny and haven't gotten laid in a year...which is pretty much most feminists
UFC_Fanatic
10/31/12 9:22:04AM
This guy is now one of my favorite trolls ever, second only to the the epic trolling of this man . hilarious stuff.