Last Man Standing UFC match

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Last Man Standing UFC match
iwannabesedated
2/14/08 9:34:22PM
Ok i decided a way to settle who the top fighter in the world is...A last man standing match with the top 6 guys in each weight class all get in the octagon together and the last man standing wins.

Heres the Fighters

Fedor
NOG
Rampage
Anderson
GSP
BJ Penn

Ok i didnt put Randy in because we dont know when or if hes fighting again but uh its my thread and i make the rules lol....so my question is who wins and how...This is UFC rules as well no table.or bats on fire...all 6 enter at the same time.

This is just for fun......so dont take it so serious if you dont agree with my top 6 guys.
Pookie
2/14/08 9:37:09PM
Do our responses have to fit in the constricting realm of logic?
I have to know how to approach this type of battle royale.
iwannabesedated
2/14/08 9:37:33PM
I forgot i got Anderson Silva by TKO on NOG

Nog Subbed Fedor
GSP Koed Rampage
BJ Subbed GSP
Anderson Koed BJ
iwannabesedated
2/14/08 9:38:29PM

Posted by Pookie

Do our responses have to fit in the constricting realm of logic?

Its just for ***** and Giggles man
Pookie
2/14/08 10:01:55PM
OK man,

When the bell rings Fedors cyborg instincts kick in and he targets the man who stole his p4p title Anderson Silva.

Silva, using his enormous forehead's magical powers, beckons all the guard dogs in a 3 mile radius to the ring. Unfortunately Bj Penn and his family eat all of them. Exhausted from his telepathic escapades Silva targets Penn out of spite. But before he gets to him Fedor leaps on him and applies a Spinning Tornado Powerbomb (A move taught by his new trainer and mentor Zangief).

nog and rampage get into a tussle. Rampage is landing hard rights at will, but out of nowhere Nog taps the x button on his nintendo controller really really fast and electrocutes him, forcing rampage to tap out

^ To give a rough estimate.

Gsp and Bj face off in a revenge match. bj breaks his nose again, and is quickly taken down. But unfortunately the blood is detected by fedor's sensors and he quickly identifies "GSP". He then applies some ground and pound that can only accuarately be described as a "Fatality".

Nog then Hurls himself through the air in a cannon ball motion at fedor. Unfortunately fedor expected this to come and counters with his tornado spinning backfist attack.

Nog tries to Counter with an inverted flying armbar, but fedor reverses it into a reverse gogoplata/arm triangle which causes nog to die. Becuase he refuses to tap for anyone.

The last 2 Standing Fedor and Bj penn size each other up for a good .032 seconds before starting their epic battle. Fedor teleports himself above penn and lands a flying elbow to the back of bj's head. But Penn's Samoan chin doesnt register the pain....

Suddenly Brock lesnar enters the cage, OMG ONOZ!!!! but before he can attempt a takedown he gets stunnered by the surprise guest referee stone cold steve austin. Austin then proceeds to get drunk and boo because thats what crowds like to do for now apparent reason or cause.

... Penn push kicks fedor away, successfully. But then stops moving.
Fedor's eyes cant detect Penn anymore, as he can only pickup movement.
Penn starts charging up his chi until a huge blue fireball shoots from his hands and blasts fedor into oblivion. except not into oblivion, but rather a few feet away. fedor gets up from the viscous blow but the fight is stopped. The fireball caused a cut on fedor's face, and its bleeding uncontrollably.

BJ PENN IS THE VICTOR!!!!!
The crowd goes wild!!!!!!!

tuvok500
2/14/08 10:09:54PM
Well, GSP go in a corner and the others are going 1 by 1 on him to try to beat him, at the end you have a pile of dead fighters in the ring and GSP is on top and he say " I am not impressed by your performances " !!

GSP winner by Mind control !!

Pookie
2/14/08 10:25:59PM

Posted by tuvok500

Well, GSP go in a corner and the others are going 1 by 1 on him to try to beat him, at the end you have a pile of dead fighters in the ring and GSP is on top and he say " I am not impressed by your performances " !!

I doubt GSP's telepathic mind control powers could penetrate a forehead as fortified as A. Silva's. The man can communicate with dolphins with it for gods sake!
tuvok500
2/14/08 10:27:43PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by tuvok500

I doubt GSP's telepathic mind control powers could penetrate a forehead as fortified as A. Silva's. The man can communicate with dolphins with it for gods sake!

Pookie
2/14/08 10:29:29PM
Tuvok, you forgot to prop me 100 times.
Boo_Radley21
2/14/08 10:38:46PM
Everyone would gang beat Fedor.
tuvok500
2/14/08 10:53:53PM

Posted by Pookie

i don't prop peoples who ask for props !!

Pookie
2/14/08 10:56:09PM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Pookie

i don't prop peoples who ask for props !!

But see i asked for Multiple props. thats way different!
DevonFoxy
2/15/08 12:00:28AM
personally i think Fedor wins somehow or Nog pulls a submission from nowhere to win......But then Henderson comes in and uses his never breaking Jaw to knock out Fedor.

Winner and new WW,MW,LHW,HW champion of the world Dan Henderson
Ordep
2/15/08 1:57:43AM
BJ Penn wins.... choke two at the same time with a triangle and a guillotine while knocking out the others with the free hand.
NatedawgThaM
2/15/08 5:30:51PM
Could it end with a decision? Either way It ends with Fedor-Big Nog 4!!!!!

There all going to bring sledge hammers in the ring and they still can't knock them out!! Little Matt Serra runs into the ring and knocks out GSP. Wandy the monkey runs in and takes out Rampage. Big Nog hits the flying scissors heel hook and taps Anderson. Sean Sherk runs in after having an incredible roids binge and turns into the incredible HULK. He tackles BJ through the cage to tears him limb from limb.

SUDDENLY!!! 50 Cent runs into the ring with a 9 and starts shooting Fedor and Big Nog which kills Big Nog. The bullets chip Fedor's skin which reveals Terminator metal and utters "Hasta La Vita....I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!!!" He tears 50 Cent limb from limb and the whole crowd cheers.

He walks out of the ring with the Undisputed Last man Standing belt and before he exits the ring he says "I'll be back...."

murphy_16
2/15/08 9:39:55PM
GSP would smash them all and 5 0 is a snitch and sux
Pookie
2/15/08 9:47:47PM
5-0 is a snitch? hmm.... thats.... hmmm....
sinister_16
4/8/08 9:42:53AM
last person standing would be FEDOR