Man accused of stuffing his cat in to a bong...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Man accused of stuffing his cat in to a bong...
emfleek
3/2/09 9:24:09PM
STORY

As horrible as this is, I can't help but laugh my ass off.

"This cat was just dazed," Sgt. Andy Stebbing said. "She was on the front seat of the cop car, wrapped in a blanket, and never moved all the way to the humane society."

higdon10
3/2/09 9:24:53PM
cmb19932
3/2/09 9:29:07PM
i needed this my day has sucked

but i still have to say the one thing no one else has why???
emfleek
3/2/09 9:30:05PM

Posted by cmb19932

He was trying to calm the cat down.

And apparently it worked. Stoners aren't stupid!
cmb19932
3/2/09 9:32:04PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by cmb19932

He was trying to calm the cat down.

And apparently it worked. Stoners aren't stupid!

well i read that and i just wonder what the cat was doing

Wallass
3/2/09 9:37:46PM
Im sure the cat is chillen out eating some ice cream and watching "Half Baked" right about now.
Boo_Radley21
3/2/09 9:57:19PM
Damn. I disapprove. I'll admit the title of the thread made me laugh a little on the inside but when I started thinking about it this **** just made me sad.
cmb19932
3/2/09 10:04:43PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Damn. I disapprove. I'll admit the title of the thread made me laugh a little on the inside but when I started thinking about it this **** just made me sad.

buzz kill
Boo_Radley21
3/2/09 10:20:10PM

Posted by cmb19932

Posted by Boo_Radley21

buzz kill

I don't disapprove of the thread or anything, it was a good find and I can see the humor in it. I'm just not into it. Sorry if it was a buzzkill jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze
cmb19932
3/3/09 6:53:49AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by cmb19932

Posted by Boo_Radley21

buzz kill

I don't disapprove of the thread or anything, it was a good find and I can see the humor in it. I'm just not into it. Sorry if it was a buzzkill jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

hmmm i guess you just couldnt hear the sacastic tone of voice lol i was jk
aaa9erh8er
3/3/09 2:27:33PM
i also think its funny but worng to abuse animals