Males punching females

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Males punching females
« Previous Page
POLL: Is it OK for a male to hit back just as hard?
Yes, women need to learn their place 15% (6)
Yes, treat them as they treat others 36% (14)
No, men need to learn their place 15% (6)
No, treat them as a weaker sex 33% (13)
jakewalters
8/26/12 1:06:22AM
Women always talk about having a higher pain tolerance.. why do they get so pissed when you try to hit them? The way I see it, if you're gonna brag then you gotta back that shit up.

Today at the burger joint, some mouthy cashier asked if I wanted fries and a drink. Do I look poor or something to you, bitch??? So I took a glass Heinz bottle and cracked her across the face with it. Needless to say, the owner gave me my meal on the house and the cashier was promptly fired. Some women in today's society really have a hard time learning their place.

I think the real question is whether you think a cuntpunch or a right hook is the best way to deal with a chatty woman.
Adrenaline
8/26/12 3:07:59AM

Posted by jakewalters

Women always talk about having a higher pain tolerance.. why do they get so pissed when you try to hit them? The way I see it, if you're gonna brag then you gotta back that shit up.

Today at the burger joint, some mouthy cashier asked if I wanted fries and a drink. Do I look poor or something to you, bitch??? So I took a glass Heinz bottle and cracked her across the face with it. Needless to say, the owner gave me my meal on the house and the cashier was promptly fired. Some women in today's society really have a hard time learning their place.

I think the real question is whether you think a cuntpunch or a right hook is the best way to deal with a chatty woman.

You are owning this thread brother, cracked me up multiple times.

I actually voted for #1 thinking I was being funny but 5 people already beat me to it

jakewalters
8/26/12 5:22:28AM

scoozna
8/26/12 7:54:42AM
I can't tell if Jake is serious or trolling super hard today?
BossHog
8/26/12 1:59:30PM
The definition of "woman" needs to be clarified.

If a "woman" is a lady, someone who poses very little threat to me I would never raise my hand to them, perhaps restrain them if I was under attack. But this is the same way I would treat a 130 pound nerd.

If a "woman" is Cyborg Santos and she's coming at me with a machete...all bets are unfortunately off.

But if you find yourself in the situation where you are around a woman who has the will and the means to do you harm you have already made several mistake along the road to get there.
thevoodooninja
8/26/12 2:46:03PM
i smacked a bitch once for looking at me funny. later a found out she was cross eyed
jakewalters
8/26/12 5:04:56PM

Posted by scoozna

I can't tell if Jake is serious or trolling super hard today?

I've never been more serious about anything in my entire life.
jae_1833
8/26/12 9:17:15PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

i smacked a bitch once for looking at me funny. later a found out she was cross eyed

No need to apologize, I put crossed eyed women right up there with freckled faced jew fro kids, the disabled, and anyone who plays pokemon!
Pages: 1 [2]