Main Forum page...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Main Forum page...
npayant
7/26/08 12:56:21PM
Ok... I'm really bored, and I know this is probably a stupid question, but I'm just curious. Has anyone ever tried to be the last person to respond in each forum so when you look at the main page (showing all of the different forums), it says your screen name under each???

That would be quite the accomplishment!!!
Jackelope
7/26/08 1:34:18PM
I've done it before but never on purpose. It is always either way early in the morning or real late at night
Pitbull09
7/26/08 2:48:45PM

Posted by Jackelope

I've done it before but never on purpose. It is always either way early in the morning or real late at night

Yea, If you want to do it, just get on at 2 a.m. I always usually post then after I get home from work and almost noone is on so I really never get any reply at all. I dont comment most of the forums though so never pulled that off.
casey64
7/26/08 4:00:41PM

Posted by Jackelope

Same here
Pookie
7/26/08 4:01:15PM

Posted by casey64

Posted by Jackelope

Same here

Kracker_Jap
7/26/08 6:24:58PM
Ya but this site is world wide....

Late for me might not be late for you or late for the Bravo guys
owen1
7/26/08 8:43:31PM
Ya I live in Ireland so when I come on in the morning theres barely anyone on.
mrsumo
7/27/08 7:27:48PM
I saw that a bunch when this site first launched. There were a ton of people posting crap just to get their post count up and get the nifty title under their name.
jiujitsufreak74
7/27/08 8:08:24PM

Posted by casey64

Posted by Jackelope

Same here

i have done it on multiple occasions...but again, never on purpose
Jackelope
7/27/08 8:58:26PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by casey64

Posted by Jackelope

Same here

i have done it on multiple occasions...but again, never on purpose

Well considering you've got more posts than I and I've always been a regular poster since I joined the site 8 months before you.. does it come as a surprise? You're storming these boards like fricken Fedor