UFC 85 main event = upset

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 85 main event = upset
« Previous Page
Ben_Hutch
5/4/08 9:00:27PM

Posted by EON

Posted by Ben_Hutch

" And I like to watch/ cheer Bisping losing. "

You're a loser, normally i want fighters to win, not fighters to lose. If you watch a fight hoping for someone to lose then you're pretty immature. I suggest you get out more and stop hating on anyone who isn't american. As i can garuntee if Bisping was a yank you'd be licking his balls.

So what if someone dosnt like a guy you nuthug, a lot of people dont like the guy hes arrogant and thinks he beat Hamill, only severely drunken brits think he beat Hamill. And no you can cheer against someone if you want we live in a free country unlike you and we will not be accused of "immaturity" or whatever stupid reason you can think of. Thats part of sports liking a certain team or hating a certain team except the same goes for fighters and if they hate on them because there from a certain place then there nationalist racists, but this is clearly not the case sinec bisbing is not a likable guy.

And your stupidass assessment of "if he was american i can guarentee youd lick his balls" is clearly just a failed attempt to make bisbing look good when clearly many brits dont like the guy, hes severly overrated, lost to the real winner of TUF 3 but got a break because of the venue. Just ask CornishMMA hes a brit does that mean he has to like the guy, no, so stfu you nationalist

Cornish MMA is one of the most hated people on this forum, but to make the mods happy im not going to get started on him.

I'm a "nuthug", that's a superb insult right there, yep, you really got me with that one. You can't say Bisping is arrogant. That's your opinion not a fact, my opinion is that he isn't arrogant.

"we live in a free country unlike you". Wow, you must have a high IQ, i suppose america is the only country to be "free"?

Bisping isn't a "likable" guy? I'm going to assume you meant 'likeable', well, to me he is very likeable, i met him the other weekend and he's very easy to talk to, friendly, and doesn't mind spending time with the fans. If you dont like him that's fair enough.

My "stupidass assessment", you must have got that one straight out of the oxford dictionary? Some great linguistic techniques there. "is clearly just a failed attempt to make bisping look good", No, not at all. It was an "attempt" to say that if bisping was american then you would like him, nothing more, nothing less, don't go jumping to conclusions.

"stfu you nationalist", yep, thats me in a box right there, its like you've known me all my life!
EON
5/4/08 11:32:34PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

I'm a "nuthug", that's a superb insult right there, yep, you really got me with that one.

Hell yeah, did you like that one? I said it correctly

Posted by Ben_Hutch
You can't say Bisping is arrogant. That's your opinion not a fact, my opinion is that he isn't arrogant.

He claims he beat Hamill so yeah, you need glasses like cecil peoples

Posted by Ben_Hutch
"we live in a free country unlike you". Wow, you must have a high IQ, i suppose america is the only country to be "free"?

Living under a King or Queen is a monarchy and is very close to a dictatorship, and no the USA is not the only free place but England sure isnt the best example

Posted by Ben_Hutch
Bisping isn't a "likable" guy? I'm going to assume you meant 'likeable', well, to me he is very likeable, i met him the other weekend and he's very easy to talk to, friendly, and doesn't mind spending time with the fans. If you dont like him that's fair enough.

Oh shit the PC has shown up to make sure I spelt every single word right, do you really have that little to say so you go to spelling? sad

Yeah ok so what makes you think hes gonna not be nice to a fan? I guess we found out who the one with the lower IQ is huh (not saying he cant be a nice guy in real life but you started the IQ war)

Posted by Ben_Hutch
My "stupidass assessment", you must have got that one straight out of the oxford dictionary? Some great linguistic techniques there. "is clearly just a failed attempt to make bisping look good", No, not at all. It was an "attempt" to say that if bisping was american then you would like him, nothing more, nothing less, don't go jumping to conclusions.

Oh im sorry should I have spaced the stupid and ass apart? would that have been less confusing? would that have prevented you from bringing up the grammar again? come on, you can think of a better insult than that right?.......maybe not

Posted by Ben_Hutch
yep, thats me in a box right there, its like you've known me all my life!

You criticized a guy because you thought he was not a fan of mikey because he was not from england, that makes you a nationalist, i guess if you said you didnt like matt hughes i would say oh if hughes was british youd hug his nuts????? thats nationalism and its not much different from racism and fascism is not cool Ben

Have a nice day
JoeySteel
5/5/08 1:12:21AM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

" And I like to watch/ cheer Bisping losing. "

You're a loser, normally i want fighters to win, not fighters to lose. If you watch a fight hoping for someone to lose then you're pretty immature. I suggest you get out more and stop hating on anyone who isn't american. As i can garuntee if Bisping was a yank you'd be licking his balls.

I am not even American, and actually am pretty anti american, you silly ass clown. I don't like Bisping because i think he is a pompous overrated chump.

If Bisping was a "yank" there would be just one more awesome reason to cheer his defeat.

And if you don't have favorite fighters, or people you dislike I think you should stick to baseball where everything in boring and everyone is the same dull foo.

Did I mention I also am gonna CHEER FOR HUGHES AND ROID Shark to lose. But that must just make me more of an immature foo, and a loser "yank".

Webbie
5/5/08 1:53:34AM

Posted by the_01

In my openion, they could have arranged a better mainevent than HUGES - ALVES. To be honest, UFC 85 is going to be the worst UFC event of the year ... Has the UFC gone this broke ??

Even though the main event of UFC 85 went from Chuck Liddell versus Shogun, a fight that would've surely been fireworks, to Alves versus Hughes, it doesn't make the entire fight card a disappointment. Sure, the main event may have been better before, but the card also didn't have Bisping versus Leben or the current main event, both of which are excellent fights. Evans versus Irvin should be interesting as well.

I'm looking forward to it for sure. I'm hyped for Davis' fight with Swick and Vera versus Werdum, but I'd also like to see Kampmann and Rivera, Leites and Marquardt, and Carneiro versus Chonan. I'm satisfied with this card.
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
5/5/08 2:26:03AM
This topic title is midleading
Ben_Hutch
5/5/08 7:15:28AM
Do you guys have downsyndrome? I'm not even going to waste my time replying to you lot
EON
5/5/08 7:25:48AM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Do you guys have downsyndrome? I'm not even going to waste my time replying to you lot

dont get upset because you were owned twice benny boy, dont be talkin shit and there wont be problems, aight
emfleek
5/5/08 9:59:21AM
Waaaaa...my pu$$y hurts. There's no title fight on this card.

strikeforlife
5/5/08 10:17:27AM
soplease tellme what the difference with this fight and liddell and evans is.its a up and comer trying to prove himself vs a struggling former champ.... bascially same exact fight different wieght class...
Kracker_Jap
5/5/08 10:57:43AM

Cornish MMA is one of the most hated people on this forum, but to make the mods happy im not going to get started on him.

UHMMMM....... What???????? Why??????

Weird??? I don't love or hate Cornish.....

But I can tell from his post I would totally invite him over to watch the PPV with all of us fight lovin fools from the 360,

I would on the MOST hated stuff......
Ben_Hutch
5/5/08 1:33:40PM

Posted by EON

Posted by Ben_Hutch

dont get upset because you were owned twice benny boy, dont be talkin shit and there wont be problems, aight

I'll "talk shit" all i want because there isn't a thing you're gona do about it.
gsquat
5/5/08 2:31:30PM
This will probably be the best fight card this year. I really don't see what there is to be upset about. Look at all the top contenders fighting... Its a long list.

ps. Ben. From another... do not talk shit. And don't ask people if they have downs syndrome as to insult. In doing so you reveal yourself as the giant gaping butthole that you are.
EON
5/5/08 6:27:31PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by EON

Posted by Ben_Hutch

I'll "talk shit" all i want because there isn't a thing you're gona do about it.

keyboard warrior attack your a badass ben

i love it when people own themselves, keep it up brit boy this is fun, unlike you getting pissed because people dont like your boyfriend mikey, oh i guess since the ones you singled out are from america so if he was from here we'd like him right? lol you loser, go play in traffic
Ben_Hutch
5/5/08 6:30:08PM
Thanks, i've scared many people away from forums with my vicious threats.
EON
5/5/08 6:34:46PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Thanks, i've scared many people away from forums with my vicious threats.

you realize at least 5 people have told you to stfu and stop being an idiot
bls1919
5/5/08 6:56:14PM
i thought that the UFC did a fine job of filling in when Chuck went down. Swick vs Davis has FOTN and Best Ko written all over it. Bisping vs Leben will be an all out war most likely. Vera vs Werdum has number one contender implicationsIMO. And then the Most dominant WW of all time Hughes vs Thiago Alves who has a legit chance to KO hughes and make himself #1 contender
bbman182
5/5/08 11:38:46PM
hopefully
telnights
5/6/08 2:09:00AM
I going to skip past all the high school drama and just say I think the main event is very solid. Just because it isn't a title fight or Chuck doesn't make it any less of a good fight. I really think the hole card is very solid but thats just my view.
Pages: 1 [2]