ufc main cards i think the fan should vote for one fight to be on it??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » ufc main cards i think the fan should vote for one fight to be on it??
prozacnation1978
11/15/07 12:30:31PM
i keep pay per viewing thefights each month, look forward to it
but i think since we all pay 40 bucks for the fights and all and every payperview has 5 fights live
that the ufc should have 4 fights that they want on the main card and that we the fans should vote on their ufc.com website for the 5th fight of the remaining 5 left over. i think we the fans derserve that especially if it is our money that is help paying for these events.
i think many of you will agree on this and that one of you might just email ufc or try to get in touch with dana white and offer this suggestion to him.
of course they need to know by a certain time to announce the main cards so give us a month or 3 weeks to vote on there fight. can be as many votes as possible or we put in our email adresses so it's only one vote per person per email given.

i really think this might actually add more people to watch and pay for the fights on tv.
CornishMMA
11/15/07 2:01:13PM
Its a nice idea but i very much doubt it would happen, Joe Silva wouldnt like it one bit and the UFC already have enough trouble getting their little plans to come together regarding title contenders etc they would rather not have that complication
d_block07
11/15/07 2:13:43PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Its a nice idea but i very much doubt it would happen, Joe Silva wouldnt like it one bit and the UFC already have enough trouble getting their little plans to come together regarding title contenders etc they would rather not have that complication

i dont think he means the fans make the match. just the fans choose wich bout that is televised on the main card so we dont get to see a fihgt like wiman vs omigawa instead of one of the other borng fihgts of the nigth
atlas777
11/16/07 10:21:40AM