Magnus Cedenblad vs. Rafael Natal booked for UFC on FOX 6 in Chicago

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Magnus Cedenblad vs. Rafael Natal booked for UFC on FOX 6 in Chicago
FastKnockout
11/27/12 6:39:16PM
A middleweight matchup between Swedish prospect Magnus Cedenblad and Brazilian import Rafael Natal is the latest addition to UFC on FOX 6. MMAjunkie.com today confirmed that verbal agreements are in place.

Link
BuffaloDave
11/27/12 6:58:12PM
I Like Napo's chances here.
DrivenDavies15
11/27/12 7:03:48PM
Natal should take this as long as he doesn't get cocky and start dancing with that stupid smile on his face. You never know with this guy. My guess is he gets the finish here.
Budgellism
11/27/12 7:08:20PM
Natal fights are tough to pick but I feel like he's the much better fighter here.
sparky
11/27/12 8:02:03PM

Posted by Budgellism

Natal fights are tough to pick but I feel like he's the much better fighter here.

I agree 100% budge I think Natal has the edge in this fight he is better all around in my opinion
shaneTpain
11/27/12 8:40:36PM
Never been a fan of Natal
i hope Magnus pulls out the upset & Natal gets sent packin
prozacnation1978
11/28/12 12:09:01AM
Safe to say loser leaves town match.
airkerma
11/28/12 9:28:22AM

Posted by shaneTpain

His fights usually aren't all that exciting and then he started clowning around and got KOed. Tough to root for that kind of fighter.
Budgellism
11/28/12 9:37:34AM
There's something about Magnus Cedenblad's face that makes me never want to see him win. I don't know what it is, but when I see his sherdog picture it just bothers me. I don't really like Natal but I'll be rooting for him here.
BillsNewAccount
11/28/12 2:46:56PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by shaneTpain

His fights usually aren't all that exciting and then he started clowning around and got KOed. Tough to root for that kind of fighter.

How is it you all have seen Natal fight? I've watched all of UFC's televised bouts with the exception of some Fuel and Facebook bouts and for the life of me I can't recall ever seeing this dude. Sorry for the silly rant but if you all know of a special place that shows all of these crummy fights please share.