was anyone mad about the sherk decision victory?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » was anyone mad about the sherk decision victory?
« Previous Page
POLL: Mad?
ya 11% (10)
no 89% (83)
haggiswashere
10/27/08 8:47:50PM

Posted by nippletits

I said something in a different post, but that fight kicked ass.
I thought for sure that this would have been a big ol boring grappling match.

ya it happens all the time. when two good wrestlers fight they USUALLY don't hit the ground for a while.
XblacksheepX
10/27/08 8:55:56PM
i had griffin 29 - 28 on this one. it was very close, but i think sherk's punches mostly were blocked and griffin was more effective with them. good fight anyway..

higdon10
10/27/08 10:32:30PM
I scored it 29-28 Sherk. Good fight.
ChBubbaBoe
10/28/08 3:41:02AM
Great one, like everyone else I thought it was going to be a boring decision, but it was an exciting one. Honestly i like Sherk (even after his steroid abuse....) but to me he wasnt the same Sherk with bottomless cardio like before or maybe he was a bit hesitant. I was kind of disappointed he didnt finish the fight when i believe he could of (around the first). But all in all was a good fight. Ohh yea BTW sherk won hands down the first 2 rounds so maybe it was a 29-28 sherk. Ohh and did anyone else feel as this there was some brainwashing going on?? "ANDERSON IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD" every single second they got a chance, it seemed like they were trying to convince themselves, lol.
fonduktoe
10/28/08 4:11:23AM
close fight so there is bound to be people on both sides of the outcome.
i was rooting for griffin, but in all honesty i scored it for sherk
it was a great fight which, i feel, didn't have a real loser.
sherk might have climbed a rung but griffin stayed put on the ladder
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/28/08 7:49:11AM
man i thought the fight was absolutely crazy... i have no clue why people were booing. bad fans, real bad
cowcatcher
10/28/08 8:27:23AM

Posted by DCRage

They probably booed because they didn't want Sherk to win. Then again it was a bad crowd last night...

i thought it was close and since i wanted griffin to win i may have been biased in thinking it was his fight 29-28, but i think dc is right, they were booing because they didnt want sherk to win. lets face it, once you fail a roid test there are going to be a lot of people out there that just want you to lose no matter what.
Pitbull09
10/28/08 4:31:20PM
Half of those booing were drunk idiots
A forth were Tyson Griffin fans
A forth were Sherk haters

Overall, Sherk won that fight.
StorminYourman
10/28/08 10:05:14PM
I was rootin for Tyson but Sherk won and was very impresive!
ac_gi
10/30/08 1:07:06AM
29-28 Sherk. I'm baffled that people expected this to be a boring fight. When is the last time either fighter was in a boring fight? Just because a fight ends in a decision does not mean it was boring.
ncordless
10/30/08 1:21:50AM

Posted by ac_gi

29-28 Sherk. I'm baffled that people expected this to be a boring fight. When is the last time either fighter was in a boring fight? Just because a fight ends in a decision does not mean it was boring.

I agree with your main point, but I thought Sherk/Franca was pretty boring.
higdon10
10/30/08 1:26:10AM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by ac_gi

I agree with your main point, but I thought Sherk/Franca was pretty boring.

I enjoyed Sherk/Franca
hippysmacker
10/30/08 8:46:07AM
Great & close fight fight, but I definitely give Sherk the Nod.
DCRage
10/30/08 9:17:36AM
Not sure if I mentioned my score before, but if not I had it a closer-than-that 30-27 Sherk.
RhythmAndStyle
10/31/08 6:28:53PM
i had Tyson winnin..but after the fight..i knew Sherk won..he landed more punches than Tyson...
Rush
11/1/08 8:03:17PM
No. I didn't think there was any way not for Sherk to get the UD.
Pages: 1 [2]