"Machida is unintentionally trolling Sonnen!"

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » "Machida is unintentionally trolling Sonnen!"
FastKnockout
8/18/11 11:48:32PM
I was browsing Sherdog's forums reading about what those guys thought of the new FOX situation and came across this thread.

Sherdog Thread

The guy does have a point. Sonnen seems to be targeting Machida more and more often, yet Machida seems the least fazed by Sonnen's thrash talk, and Sonnen does go ape s**** when someone mentions Machida to him. What do you guys think? Is the fact that his thrash talk isn't working against Machida getting inside his own head?
Chael_Sonnen
8/19/11 12:16:23AM
Ummm.....no.

I think your reaching for something that isn't there. The day Machida gets inside Chael's head I'll drink my own piss.
Pookie
8/19/11 12:23:04AM
Machida is wise enough to not feed the troll. Thus, the troll has no power. Im not sure if that's trolling the troll, but i'm sure Machida isn't effected by Sonnen's talk whatsoever. If Sonnen is even the slightest bit perturbed, than Machida won, i guess.

Regardless, Machida would whoop him.
KungFuMaster
8/19/11 12:56:11AM
Machida learned one important lesson from Bruce Lee - "The art of fighting without fighting."
Chael_Sonnen
8/19/11 1:18:00AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Machida learned one important lesson from Bruce Lee - "The art of fighting without fighting."

He sure did that in the first Shogun fight
prophecy033
8/19/11 2:43:06AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Ummm.....no.

I think your reaching for something that isn't there. The day Machida gets inside Chael's head I'll drink my own piss.

start drinking bro
Pookie
8/19/11 2:47:26AM
Well it depends on what you mean by "In Chael's head". Because, clearly, Chael has put thought into messing with Machida and teasing him. Which could in of itself constitute Machida being inside Chael's head... since you know, he's thinking about him.
warglory
8/19/11 10:40:05AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by KungFuMaster

Oh, you mean the fight that he won?
KungFuMaster
8/19/11 12:44:59PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by KungFuMaster

He sure did, didn't he?
FastKnockout
8/19/11 3:45:04PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Ummm.....no.

start drinking bro

This. Sonnen seems a little rattled by Machida's calm attitude towards him.
calitrees
8/19/11 8:37:31PM
Sonnen is a good fighter but a idiot. Everytime the guy gets caught in a triangle he taps and acts like he doesnt know why the ref stopps the fight. Dude needs to stop talking and work on some listening skills, maybe he could learn some sub defense. He probobly hates brazilians cuz the wont teach him bjj.
Cooler
8/19/11 9:57:35PM

Posted by calitrees

Sonnen is a good fighter but a idiot. Everytime the guy gets caught in a triangle he taps and acts like he doesnt know why the ref stopps the fight. Dude needs to stop talking and work on some listening skills, maybe he could learn some sub defense. He probobly hates brazilians cuz the wont teach him bjj.

Thats one of the reasons I dont like him actually, not only does he claim to be champion (which is trolling, whatever) but that whining attempts to take away from the other guys win by claiming he didnt tap or that screaming in pain shouldnt count as tapping. The guy has no conviction.
prozacnation1978
8/20/11 5:26:08PM
I browse sherdog forums as well. Its all crap!!! Just a lot of so called mma fans that don't know what the hell they are talking about