The Machida Chronicles

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » The Machida Chronicles
Pookie
5/6/08 2:29:10PM
5:30 AM. An ungodly hour for most, even for Lyoto Machida. But without fail he rises, like he has for almost 30 years, and he faces the man who will always be his toughest opponent: his teacher, his hero, his father – Yoshizo.

Link
bullettdodger
5/6/08 3:21:33PM
thanks for the info pook
Gladiator
5/6/08 3:27:51PM
Machida is an intimidating guy, ucan see the determination in his eyes.
Red-Dragon
5/6/08 6:50:20PM
Great link Pookie.

Machida is the muts nuts and when he gets a few more KO's to his name he will be a little more popular with the masses.

Just about the best technical stand up I have seen in this game.
flainthefacerh
5/6/08 9:26:54PM
cool article, thanks.

Machida is the shit man
tylerlee123
5/7/08 8:36:39PM
I hope Machida wins the title from Rampage or Forrest, then he'll have to fight Liddell or Jardine
Pookie
5/7/08 9:03:13PM

Posted by tylerlee123

I hope Machida wins the title from Rampage or Forrest, then he'll have to fight Liddell or Jardine

If jardine and Machida win at 84 i think they'll fight each other next.
The_Grim_Reaper
5/7/08 9:30:15PM
i like how it says nothing about Antonio Inoki but who knows maybe it will in PART 2....
silverbullet
5/7/08 10:05:14PM
Ortiz is going to stop him
ICSlegend
5/8/08 7:01:18AM

Posted by silverbullet

Ortiz is going to stop him

How many years has it been since Tito's last legit win...

Machida is the man for sure. He should get in the spotlight more after taking care of Tito.
Red-Dragon
5/8/08 8:13:37AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by tylerlee123

If jardine and Machida win at 84 i think they'll fight each other next.

Yeah I agree. WHEN Machida beats Tito he will face the winner of Jardine Silva to decide who gets the next title shot. I think that will be Silva.

I think Rampage will beat Griffin so we are more likely to see Machida v Rampage for the title and Silva v Griffin that would be a crrrrrrrazy fight.