MacDonald Dishes Out Words for War Against BJ Penn

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » MacDonald Dishes Out Words for War Against BJ Penn
airkerma
11/28/12 2:06:06PM
The anticipation continues to rise as we approach the December 8th return of “The Prodigy” BJ Penn. Standing opposite of Penn in the UFC octagon on that upcoming December night will be the rising Tri-Star gym standout, Rory “Ares” MacDonald.

linkage
sparky
11/28/12 2:18:11PM
I cant wait for this fight. Rory is going to beat on BJ for 15 minutes straight. I just dont think BJ will be able to deal with the size and strength of Rory.

WAR RORY-MAC
BuffaloDave
11/28/12 3:25:56PM
I want BJ to come out and whoop that ass like he did in the Hughes fight, but I know what will probably happen. One could hope though.
george112
11/28/12 4:58:16PM
I'm sorry sparky but I want bj to whoop that ass just like BuffaloDave said
Wallass
11/28/12 5:00:15PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

I want BJ to come out and whoop that ass like he did in the Hughes fight, but I know what will probably happen. One could hope though.

I've never been the biggest fan of Penn, in fact I've been banned here and on his website for being overly negative towards him but a motivated BJ Penn is very scary and I really think he can land a flurry and put away Rory. Rory has looked good but I feel that Penn is a big step up from Che Mills and we're going to find out a lot about both of these guys and where their careers are headed after this one. The FOX show is pretty stacked but this fights the one I'm most looking forward too.
Gogoplatapus
11/28/12 5:25:26PM

Posted by Wallass

Posted by BuffaloDave

I've never been the biggest fan of Penn, in fact I've been banned here and on his website for being overly negative towards him but a motivated BJ Penn is very scary and I really think he can land a flurry and put away Rory. Rory has looked good but I feel that Penn is a big step up from Che Mills and we're going to find out a lot about both of these guys and where their careers are headed after this one. The FOX show is pretty stacked but this fights the one I'm most looking forward too.

Big step up from Mills, parachute jump from a plane down from Condit.
shaneTpain
11/28/12 5:32:32PM
BJ can slim down as much as he wants.. It's just gonna make it easier for Rory to german suplex the shit out of em
SpiderSilva
11/28/12 7:22:45PM
BJis gonna punch a hole in McD's head. 1sr rd KO!!!!!
Pookie
11/28/12 8:14:36PM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by Wallass

Posted by BuffaloDave

Big step up from Mills, parachute jump from a plane down from Condit.

Hardly.
prozacnation1978
11/28/12 11:24:01PM
I can't wait to watch this
frizzzlecake
11/28/12 11:41:20PM

Posted by Wallass

Posted by BuffaloDave

Only Sexyama moves up in the rankings after a loss.

Talk is cheap and idc what BJ or MacDonald say's, I just wanna see who has it on Dec. 8th.
aussiemma
11/29/12 6:43:44AM
been looking forward to this for a LONG time !! bj is going to get his ass handed to him and either move down to lw for good or retire for a second time.
DancingDoll
11/29/12 7:35:06AM

Posted by Wallass
a motivated BJ Penn is very scary

... Yeah, but a motivated Rory is even scarier.

In this fight, the Hawaiian's going to end up getting tenderized by vicious ground and pound. Rory is bigger, younger and stronger and ultimately I think he's going to bully him around the octagon and send BJ back into retirement.

I am *beyond excited* to see this fight.
shaneTpain
11/29/12 9:57:15AM

Posted by DancingDoll

I am *beyond excited* to see this fight.

DD your always beyond excited !
jakewalters
11/29/12 12:49:34PM

Posted by DancingDoll

Posted by Wallass

BJ R1 KO
cowcatcher
11/29/12 12:52:33PM
I'm taking Rory, but I feel guilty about it.

I have no idea what to expect in this fight although I'd love to see BJ win.
Bubbles
11/29/12 11:17:38PM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by DancingDoll

Posted by Wallass

BJ R1 KO

I'm always KO'd after a 1st round BJ
Michael_Corleone
11/29/12 11:37:06PM

Posted by cowcatcher

I'm taking Rory, but I feel guilty about it.

Same here.