Mac Danzig's Ultimate Fighter Blog (Episode 7)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Mac Danzig's Ultimate Fighter Blog (Episode 7)
PunchyMcGee
11/1/07 4:56:04PM
What did Mac Danzig have to say about last night's TUF episode?

“The bottom line is, I’ve got a bunch of guys on here that aren’t giving it 100 percent.“

Those are the words of Matt Hughes, born out of frustration more than anything else. It’s hard to coach a team in this situation and Hughes was doing what he thought was best, but in my humble opinion, he was letting the rivalry with (Matt) Serra get the better of him.

Check out the rest of Mac's blog on this link:

http://punch.freedomblogging.com/2007/10/31/mac-danzigs-ultimate-fighter-blog-episode-7/
faille
11/2/07 2:36:33PM
I really dislike that guy. Sure, he has more experience fighting, but he shouldn't be putting down the other fighters.
missypie
11/2/07 9:33:18PM

Posted by faille

I really dislike that guy. Sure, he has more experience fighting, but he shouldn't be putting down the other fighters.

Yeah, well if you actually read the blog instead of just posting your uneducated opinion you would realize that he apologized after he put down ONE fighter (who he is now good friends with). He became a team captain type after that incident if you haven't noticed.
faille
11/3/07 1:22:09PM

Posted by missypie

Posted by faille

Yeah, well if you actually read the blog instead of just posting your uneducated opinion you would realize that he apologized after he put down ONE fighter (who he is now good friends with). He became a team captain type after that incident if you haven't noticed.

Not in my opinion. he has more experience as I said, but he isn't the best. If he didn't do anything wrong than he wouldn't have had to apologize in the first place