Mac Danzig vs. Melvin Guillard added to July's UFC on FOX 8 card in Seattle

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Mac Danzig vs. Melvin Guillard added to July's UFC on FOX 8 card in Seattle
prophecy033
4/3/13 2:12:29PM
The July UFC on FOX 8 card has its first booking with the addition of a lightweight fight between a pair of "Ultimate Fighter" veterans. Mac Danzig will meet Melvin Guillard with both fighters will be looking to get back in the win column.

Link
prozacnation1978
4/3/13 2:14:43PM
May be loser leaves town
Guillard training no where scares me
DrivenDavies15
4/3/13 2:34:24PM
Alright! One of my top favorite fighters in the UFC fighting on a card i'll be attending!

Really hope Guillard pulls this out! He needs it and is capable of winning for sure!

Also he is training with Team Grudge in Denver as of a couple days ago
shaneTpain
4/3/13 2:38:08PM
If Danzig couldn't handle Gomi's heat, I feel like Guillard will blast him with ease
prophecy033
4/3/13 2:46:31PM

Posted by shaneTpain

If Danzig couldn't handle Gomi's heat, I feel like Guillard will blast him with ease

Danzig's head may be like Linda Blair's from the exorcist after Melvin gets done with him
airkerma
4/3/13 2:51:07PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by shaneTpain

Danzig's head may be like Linda Blair's from the exorcist after Melvin gets done with him

Unless Melvin pulls a Melvin and trips directly into 3 submissions at once
prophecy033
4/3/13 2:58:43PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by shaneTpain

so true
Poor_Franklin
4/3/13 4:20:21PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by shaneTpain

i really hate i just propped you. this post is so much more propworthy
Kpro
4/3/13 6:32:42PM
Great, now I have to worry about Melvin negatively influencing Team Grudge too.