Lytle Looks Dead in this pic

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Lytle Looks Dead in this pic
Khaos
7/9/08 3:05:53AM
He looks like he' s blleding out and going towards the light
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
joshryanshepherd
7/9/08 3:08:52AM
i know it and you can see that he lost a loooootttt of Blood!!
Jason-plata
7/9/08 4:05:31AM
He did well considering he was about a pint and a half low..
I still hate Kos...
Naturaldisaster
7/9/08 5:15:53AM
it was pretty bad, but still not as bad as Yves Edwards vs Joe Stevenson
StevenSeagal
7/9/08 8:54:20AM

Posted by Jason-plata

I still hate Kos...

Hate to thread jack, but honestly why are so many people against Kos? He got mad boo's after his fight, more than usual lol. I know hes known as a LNP'er but hes been more active on the ground in my eyes... Am I missing another reason for the hate by many?
scoozna
7/9/08 10:01:47AM
And props to the ref for just letting them fight instead of having the doctor look at the cut. (assuming he had a good look at it and didn't think it was bad enough).
TWITA
7/9/08 10:05:04AM

Posted by StevenSeagal

Posted by Jason-plata

I still hate Kos...

Hate to thread jack, but honestly why are so many people against Kos? He got mad boo's after his fight, more than usual lol. I know hes known as a LNP'er but hes been more active on the ground in my eyes... Am I missing another reason for the hate by many?

I agree. It was amazing how many people booed Kos before, during and after the fight. To be honest, I truly believe that Kos was trying to stay away from Lytle at the end of that fight becuase he felt sorry for Lytle and didn't want to do further damage to the cuts. What did he do to deserve the boos? Dude fought a good opponent, fought a great fight and handled Lytle for all three rounds. I'm not a big fan of Kos but he certainly didn't deserve the boos from the crowd.
Rush
7/9/08 10:23:07AM

Posted by scoozna

And props to the ref for just letting them fight instead of having the doctor look at the cut. (assuming he had a good look at it and didn't think it was bad enough).

I agree. I kept saying, don't stop the fight, don't stop the fight. Lytle was able to put on an offence even up to the bell.
Gipper
7/9/08 11:03:41AM
if you've ever lost that much blood..it makes you feel dead!! surprised he was able to finish the fight so strong.
teddythetuna
7/9/08 11:41:17AM
Im assuming people hate him so much because of how he was portrayed on TUF. i also had a disliking for Kos, Leben, and Southworth because it was like days of our lives or something. sure the show got kos and leben a ufc contract but it also made them hated by certain people. i hope these guys lose everytime they fight. Except when kos was fighting diego
mrkennedy
7/9/08 2:39:39PM
a hell of a warrior

props to lytle
MMAcca
7/9/08 3:16:50PM
Lytle is a warrior!

He'll never give up.