Lytle On Kos At UFC 86: Don't Pull A Matt Hughes

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Lytle On Kos At UFC 86: Don't Pull A Matt Hughes
DCRage
5/9/08 1:36:41PM
Chris Lytle recently shared his thoughts on his next fight, to be against Josh Koscheck at UFC 86. Lytle hopes that Kos doesn't fight like Matt Hughes did against Lytle in their last fight, where Lytle was on his back defending against submissions the whole fight.

Article
wolfman
5/9/08 1:41:27PM
Already Posted Different link, but also goes to the same site: FCFighter.com...
silverbullet
5/9/08 11:30:04PM
Kos to Lytle: learn some TD defense
DevonFoxy
5/9/08 11:39:50PM
Yea I mean come on if you defend the take down then you don't have to worry about it. I love when people complain about wrestlers doing nothing on top but no one ever mentions how the other fighter could have done something not to be there in the first place.
89vision
5/10/08 9:00:39AM
idk guys, kos might get overconfident with the his new found striking and get caught into some trash talk / hype, this is a good strategy for lytle since he wants it standing and i would give him the advantage on the feet, besides i dont think lytle could stop stop a GSP, Kos or Hughes takedown even if he trained only on greco defense / takedown defense

like both of them and i dont care who wins i just want an exciting fight
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/10/08 12:27:53PM
this really just sounds like a ploy to make it a standup fight, which i cant blame Lytle for that at all. but if they stand, i see KOS getting a HL reel KO
tmas
6/13/08 3:59:55AM
We all say Lytle wants in standing but yet 17/25 of his wins are by submission.
CornishMMA
6/13/08 5:53:07AM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

this really just sounds like a ploy to make it a standup fight, which i cant blame Lytle for that at all. but if they stand, i see KOS getting a HL reel KO

Im sorry did you just say Koscheck would be the 1st fighter to KO Chris Lytle? i hope you meant it the other way around

Good move by Lytle but ever since i heard of this fight i hated it cos its obviously going to be Kos by UD just like that Hughes fight shame we have to suffer that on the main card when there are better fights to be seen