Lytle deserves a top 10 fight now!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Lytle deserves a top 10 fight now!
AfroSamuraiTHEBEAST
9/26/10 8:05:39PM
Always been a big fan of this guy. When he is on a card you know atleast one fight with him will always give you your moneys worth. Hes been the guy you just throw on the card with another good fighter to make a good fight but with no real importance. but hes won four or five straight fights now and serras a top 15 guy and the last person to give matt hughes s trouble when he rocked him. i think he deserves atleast a bottom top10 guy like hardy~condit winner or kampman for his next fight. Be exciting fights and hes grown and competive on the ground and feet. He gave Thiago Alves fits on the feet and was arguably winning an exciting fight until he lost on a cut stoppage. Really proud of him and look forward to him fighting better guys!
Wallass
9/26/10 8:55:40PM
I think you hit the nail in the coffin with winner of Hardy/Condit but a rematch with Hughes would be sweet too.
tcunningham
9/26/10 10:08:09PM
if you look at the hughes/serra fight youll notice on the replay that it was a headbutt that rocked hughes in the first rnd when they colided. as for lytle i totally agree. hes a brawler for sure, but hes a really effective one unlike alot of the others. when i was watching his fight last night i thought "man, this guy would be a traditional boxing coaches nightmare with all his wild swings" but somehow he makes it work really well. i would like to see him and swick or even hardy or fitch. give him a seriously talented fight.
Twenty20Dollars
9/27/10 1:19:21AM
Lytle vs Swick
kaduey
9/27/10 3:58:05PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Lytle vs Swick

That's a good match.

I like Lytle vs. Alves rematch or Lytle vs John Hathaway.
XMicsR4SwingingX
9/28/10 10:52:45AM

Posted by kaduey

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Lytle vs Swick

That's a good match.

I like Lytle vs. Alves rematch or Lytle vs John Hathaway.

I agree. I would like to see a fight v. Swick or Alves. The man deserves it with the last few fights.
chickmagnet
9/28/10 12:31:33PM
Nate Diaz!!!
gartface
9/28/10 1:02:57PM

Posted by chickmagnet

Nate Diaz!!!

Would love to see him whoop up on Nate!
chickmagnet
9/29/10 4:35:57PM

Posted by gartface

Posted by chickmagnet

Nate Diaz!!!

Indeed. This would be a slug fest, but i think Lytles power and heart would be too much for Nate. Lytle is getting into title shot range with these great fights he puts on.
Pookie
9/29/10 5:35:07PM

Posted by chickmagnet

Posted by gartface

Posted by chickmagnet

Nate Diaz!!!

Indeed. This would be a slug fest, but i think Lytles power and heart would be too much for Nate. Lytle is getting into title shot range with these great fights he puts on.

I think i'd agree with you 2, but then again that 8 inch reach advantage might be surprisingly helpful to diaz in a strictly stand-up fight. Which it definitely would be if those two fought.
prozacnation1978
9/29/10 6:25:46PM
Every one is fighting

I say a kim or jake ellenberger next. Or even jon fitch next