What did/will you have for lunch today?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What did/will you have for lunch today?
« Previous Page
dannyfrank
3/6/09 3:59:04PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Posted by loller90278

i stopped eating the cup of noodles after i saw the sodium amount

I didn't want to bring this back...but you've forced my hand!

kopower
3/6/09 4:11:08PM

Posted by DCRage

You haven't had BBQ around here until you've come down to my neck of the woods and had yourself some Johnny Boy's, the stuff of legends.

Everytime I watch those bbq cook offs my mouth starts watering. I'd love to get some of that southern bbq
higdon10
3/6/09 4:43:41PM
Had fajitas for lunch. They were magical.
bls1919
3/6/09 7:18:01PM
Had a cheese steak , but if i could choose my fave it wopuld be a "Fat Bitch" sub from, Are You Hungry in State College PA. Its Eggs, Chicken fingers, Motzerella stix, Fries, shedded chedder and Ranch dressing.....ohh man it is the SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: WARNING calorie count nears 3000 for a whole sub.
emfleek
3/6/09 8:06:30PM

Posted by bls1919

Had a cheese steak , but if i could choose my fave it wopuld be a "Fat Bitch" sub from, Are You Hungry in State College PA. Its Eggs, Chicken fingers, Motzerella stix, Fries, shedded chedder and Ranch dressing.....ohh man it is the SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: WARNING calorie count nears 3000 for a whole sub.

I would eat a bowl of my own **** just to get my hands on (and eat) a Geno's cheesesteak. Whiz + with.
jakeiceman
3/7/09 12:21:24AM
I had some home made beef short ribs with a simple yet delicious rib sauce recipe I picked up.

Oh and just because I'm sick of all you guys whining:

I have never even seen a "white castle" and dont live within I think a 1000 miles of one.

Or an In and Out Burger joint either.......

or.....

a Waffle House.....

MMAcca
3/7/09 1:25:31PM
Mmmm...........Macdonalds

Hangover food at it's very best
jakeiceman
3/7/09 1:50:25PM

Posted by MMAcca

Your just wrong MMAcca, if I eat fast food after a night of binge drinking it just gives me the most horribly rank farts ever.

I think there is some nuclear reaction in my ass when stale hops and processed beef are mixed together......its not good.
MMAcca
3/7/09 7:13:41PM

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by MMAcca

Your just wrong MMAcca, if I eat fast food after a night of binge drinking it just gives me the most horribly rank farts ever.

I think there is some nuclear reaction in my ass when stale hops and processed beef are mixed together......its not good.

The farts are part of the healing process. It's all totally natural. Honest.
RampageOwnedYou
3/7/09 7:48:45PM

Now you're just talking dirty to me. I hate you.*

I had White Castle on my way back from Atlanta last year for the first time.

I was expecting it to be amazing, but it wasnt that good. I hated how they put all topics on the bottom of the bun, so my burger was wet, not my type of style.

I have had better burgers thats for damn sure.
jakeiceman
3/7/09 8:22:49PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by MMAcca

The farts are part of the healing process. It's all totally natural. Honest.

He he yeah its your body trying to eliminate all of the toxins
mrsmiley
3/10/09 10:47:08PM
I had the Dragon and Pheonix special from Dragon Express.
With a side order of Chix fried rice and Crab Rangoon.
Aether
3/10/09 11:05:20PM
I dunno... What should I eat? Maybe I'll go buy some chicken and make fajitas....it's 9 pm so that's not really "lunch" per-say but when I start playing poker I become so absorbed that I forget to do things like eat or blink.
emfleek
3/11/09 9:06:01AM
We're getting food catered in today from a place called Moe's Southwest Grill. Non-authentic Tex-Mex food. It's not too bad.

I'm sure they'll bring faux-jitas or something along those lines.
pv3Hpv3p
3/11/09 11:06:57AM
Spicey Singapore Currey Rice Noodles with Shrimp and Roasted Pork...

Two Original Yang's eggrolls...

Unsweetened iced-tea...

The Singapore Noodles are off the charts
warglory
3/11/09 1:36:41PM

Posted by emfleek

We're getting food catered in today from a place called Moe's Southwest Grill. Non-authentic Tex-Mex food. It's not too bad.

Dude, Moe's is the best chain burrito/fajita joint in America. It's off the charts tasty. They heat up their tortilla chips too, and make their own salsa which is also quite incredible. And the best part? They serve beer!
emfleek
3/11/09 1:52:16PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by emfleek

Dude, Moe's is the best chain burrito/fajita joint in America. It's off the charts tasty. They heat up their tortilla chips too, and make their own salsa which is also quite incredible. And the best part? They serve beer!

Meh...it's okay. I'd had it before today.

In terms of burritos though, Chipotle blows them out of the water.
emfleek
5/28/10 11:47:47AM
Five Guys Burgers & Fries just opened in Fort Wayne. I'll be checking it out for the first time ever in just a few minutes.
warglory
5/28/10 10:49:03PM
Fine move bringing this thread back Emfleek, fine move. Oh, and Moe's still kicks ass.
Pages: 1 [2]