What did/will you have for lunch today?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What did/will you have for lunch today?
Next Page »
emfleek
3/6/09 11:05:30AM
Fried Shrimp Po' Boy w/jalapeno tartar sauce

...and Scooby Snacks (basically seasoned potato wedges) w/Cucumber dipping sauce.

Lunch will be delivered at noon. I'm so friggin' hungry right now. The thought of this is turning me on.

DCRage
3/6/09 11:33:24AM
Depends on how I'm feeling today, trying to shake off something that hopefully won't turn into flu, so something I can microwave...either a cheeseburger or a couple of Hot Pockets. Pepperoni Pizza.
kopower
3/6/09 11:35:55AM
That looks good but that sandwich would own me. I'm all about famous daves beef briskit sandwich covered with bbq sauce.mmmmm. Or nothing beats a reuben with an ice cold beer.
Boo_Radley21
3/6/09 11:38:27AM
I had leftover pasta. But damn that shrimp sandwich looked good. I want one.
cmb19932
3/6/09 11:42:45AM

Posted by kopower

That looks good but that sandwich would own me. I'm all about famous daves beef briskit sandwich covered with bbq sauce.mmmmm. Or nothing beats a reuben with an ice cold beer.

word famous daves is the **** man that devils spit sauce is good
DCRage
3/6/09 11:47:38AM
You haven't had BBQ around here until you've come down to my neck of the woods and had yourself some Johnny Boy's, the stuff of legends.
SmileR
3/6/09 11:49:43AM
I just got done eating a baguette with thick sliced beef, melted cheese, pepercorn sauce, cucumber, tomato and lettuce, with thick homemade potato and leak soup and a big glass of milk!
It was the nicest lunch I'v had in a while!
Aaronno9
3/6/09 12:30:22PM
Im sooooo hungry. Im to hungover to get up and make anything . Hopefully my mum will show some sympathy and make me some food soon
Bowen50
3/6/09 12:32:57PM
just had some left over white castle
Boo_Radley21
3/6/09 1:03:37PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Im sooooo hungry. Im to hungover to get up and make anything . Hopefully my mum will show some sympathy and make me some food soon

Haha I know that feeling. Waking up feeling like ****, and just can't bring yourself to cook.
emfleek
3/6/09 1:10:22PM

Posted by Bowen50

Now you're just talking dirty to me. I hate you.*

* The closest White Castle is an hour and 20 minutes from here.
Boo_Radley21
3/6/09 1:16:51PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Bowen50

I've never had White Castle cause I live in Ontario and all, and when I've been in the states I've never seen one. I did notice however that you guys have Waffle Houses everywhere haha. That is one of my favourite places I have eaten in the U.S. I remember I was at a Waffle House in Kentucky and there were a bunch of big trucker looking guys sitting around so I threw some Ricky Martin on the juke box. No one seemed to notice though I was kind of disappointed.
Bowen50
3/6/09 1:23:08PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Bowen50

wow that blows
cowcatcher
3/6/09 1:33:25PM
i know your pain fleek, i have to go 30 mins to get to a white castle. i went to BK after reading this thread to try their take on the slider from whitecastle, and they were ASS! just terrible man, they cant hold a candle to WC and im just disappointed now.
emfleek
3/6/09 1:42:41PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

I've never had White Castle cause I live in Ontario and all, and when I've been in the states I've never seen one. I did notice however that you guys have Waffle Houses everywhere haha. That is one of my favourite places I have eaten in the U.S. I remember I was at a Waffle House in Kentucky and there were a bunch of big trucker looking guys sitting around so I threw some Ricky Martin on the juke box. No one seemed to notice though I was kind of disappointed.

WH is slammin, but they're not everywhere. It's more of southern thing.
jiujitsufreak74
3/6/09 1:46:45PM

Posted by cmb19932

Posted by kopower

word famous daves is the **** man that devils spit sauce is good

ULTIMATE BBQ BURGER FTW
loller90278
3/6/09 1:50:25PM
the only kind of white castle ive ever had was the microwavable mini burgers because im from california. they were the most disgusting thing ever.

but in any case, in n out > white castle.

cowcatcher
3/6/09 1:55:05PM

Posted by loller90278

the only kind of white castle ive ever had was the microwavable mini burgers because im from california. they were the most disgusting thing ever.

blasphemer!!!!!
Twenty20Dollars
3/6/09 1:58:27PM
closest white castle from KC is STL. and im not pulling no harold & kumar
emfleek
3/6/09 1:59:35PM
You CAN NOT and SHOULD NOT make a White Castle judgement based on your experience with the frozen burgers (that are onion/pickle-free).

That being said...I've been dying to try In and Out Burger for years. I've always heard great things about the place.
Wolfenstein
3/6/09 2:07:32PM

And I've got 11 more where that came from!
postman
3/6/09 2:10:25PM
I'm off work today so me and a buddy decide that since the new season of Ax men is on we went and cut some **** today. As lunch approched we debated on our destination. Clems BBQ was too far local place where just too over done then I remember that about 10 miles away they just put in a Five Guys Burger and Fries! We went............I'm going to take a nap now!
Boo_Radley21
3/6/09 2:51:21PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Boo_Radley21

WH is slammin, but they're not everywhere. It's more of southern thing.

Well when I saw most of them was driving down the I-75 to Florida so I guess that would make sense.
Boo_Radley21
3/6/09 2:53:11PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Haha noodles! I'm gonna cook some of that **** up right now. Thanks for that man.
emfleek
3/6/09 3:00:48PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Single male and/or college student, eh?

Wolfenstein
3/6/09 3:14:31PM
Single male, college graduate, but still living the college life through ramen.
loller90278
3/6/09 3:20:05PM
i stopped eating the cup of noodles after i saw the sodium amount
Wolfenstein
3/6/09 3:25:26PM

Posted by loller90278

i stopped eating the cup of noodles after i saw the sodium amount

I didn't want to bring this back...but you've forced my hand!

scoozna
3/6/09 3:42:20PM
Shame on all of you! I had a salad with some grilled chicken in it...for the protein of course.

How are any of you going to get to your fighting weight eating that garbage!

pv3Hpv3p
3/6/09 3:46:29PM

Posted by loller90278

I've never had an in n out burger, but I've heard they're great... But comparing them to Whitey's is like apples to oranges... A whitecastle is a little chunck of deliciousness that assumes the name of a burger because there isn't a work in the language that can sum up the phenominallness of a whitey's jalapeno cheese "burger"... It's just not a fair comparison, lol...

Now that we've got that settleed...

I had a olive/pimento cream cheese and veggie lox sandwhich on an everything bagel with fire roasted tomato soup and unsweetened iced tea... f'n delicious and meatless (lent)
Pages: [1] 2