LUKE STEWART RETURNS TO STRIKEFORCE

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » LUKE STEWART RETURNS TO STRIKEFORCE
MMAcca
9/19/08 7:07:12AM
It’s been an anxious several months for Strikeforce welterweight Luke Stewart.

Eager to rebound off the first loss of his career in March, he was supposed to be part of the promotion’s June card, but instead sat on the sidelines as opponent after opponent dropped out of the fight.

Three months later and Stewart finally gets his opportunity to atone for his loss, as he steps into the cage this Saturday as part of Strikeforce’s return to the world famous Playboy Mansion.

“It’s been a rough last six months,” he admitted of his second half to 2008. “I’ve come off a loss and I was real eager to get back in the cage, and everything that happened with my last (scheduled) fight, going through three opponents was really frustrating.

“I feel like it’s been all work and no play, so I’m really looking forward to fighting on Saturday night.”

As Stewart explains, it was vexing to go through his on again/off again ordeal in June.

LINK
bullettdodger
9/19/08 11:06:53AM
ROFL for a second i read "Luke Skywalker Returns to Starwars" and i said WTF lemmie check this out... i have nothing to say about Luke Stewart returning to stikeforce though