Luke Cummo finally fighting again.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Luke Cummo finally fighting again.
www-WeLoan-us
2/23/07 1:12:23PM
IMO this guy is a great fighter , and very entertaining to watch. His only downside is he isnt too outspoken. Keep an eye out on him I think he will be a sleeper in his division.
madmarck
2/23/07 1:22:09PM
Ummmm so when is he fighting and where?????
Do you have source or link? Is this just word of mouth? Any idea who he will be fighting? Are you just making this up? Can i ask another question?
Ydoc
2/23/07 1:22:34PM
He's got Josh's number. Although I think Josh has more heart.
ffforgottenx
2/23/07 1:25:39PM

Posted by madmarck

Do you have source or link? Is this just word of mouth? Any idea who he will be fighting? Are you just making this up? Can i ask another question?

he is fighting josh haynes at UFC69.. its been rumored for a while on MMAWeekly, but i guess it has been confirmed recently.. check your picks page, its already put up.. ill see if i can find anything official
madmarck
2/23/07 1:30:43PM

Posted by ffforgottenx

Posted by madmarck

he is fighting josh haynes at UFC69.. its been rumored for a while on MMAWeekly, but i guess it has been confirmed recently.. check your picks page, its already put up.. ill see if i can find anything official

I believe i jumped too soon. Yes it is up. I suppose it is confirmed. Bah Humbug. I acted to rashly.
ffforgottenx
2/23/07 1:32:18PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by ffforgottenx

Posted by madmarck

I believe i jumped too soon. Yes it is up. I suppose it is confirmed. Bah Humbug. I acted to rashly.

haha happens to the best of us man
www-WeLoan-us
2/23/07 1:56:15PM
LOL....that was a funny post with all the questions. I guess you got your info I really enjoyed watching luke fight , and I think Josh and Luke should be a war becaseu they both dont give up. Thank God UFC/Pride is a all year sport becasue waiting for football season to start is touture enough. Give props to MMA wooohooooooooo
madmarck
2/23/07 2:00:00PM

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

LOL....that was a funny post with all the questions. I guess you got your info I really enjoyed watching luke fight , and I think Josh and Luke should be a war becaseu they both dont give up. Thank God UFC/Pride is a all year sport becasue waiting for football season to start is touture enough. Give props to MMA wooohooooooooo

Josh Haynes is gonna KO him. I want him to at least. I been waiting for it. Josh rocked Rory big Tim in their fight.
IMO Rory Singer vs Josh Haynes was fight of the year.
www-WeLoan-us
2/23/07 2:09:33PM
lets definitly put a wager on that fight. I will take Luke and just let me know how much you want to lose and its on like Donkey kong
pv3Hpv3p
2/23/07 2:11:41PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

Josh Haynes is gonna KO him. I want him to at least. I been waiting for it. Josh rocked Rory big Tim in their fight.

Got a link by any chance? i don't think I ever saw the fight, or just don't remember...

Too much drinking and watching MMA = ummm I Forgot
hippysmacker
2/23/07 2:19:15PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

Haynes vs Singer was a war, one of the best dark matches Unleashed has ever shown IMO. I agree about Haynes winning, he's taken the shot's of a lot bigger guys and withstood a lot of them. I'll take Josh by chin.
ffforgottenx
2/23/07 2:21:11PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Got a link by any chance? i don't think I ever saw the fight, or just don't remember...

i checked all around for you bro, no luck.. your only way to see it right now would be UFC on demand for $1.99.. the fight was great though, itd be worth your two dollars
madmarck
2/23/07 2:37:56PM

Posted by ffforgottenx

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

i checked all around for you bro, no luck.. your only way to see it right now would be UFC on demand for $1.99.. the fight was great though, itd be worth your two dollars

It was on UFC unleashed a while ago. It is definitly worth checking out. Haynes is bleeding like somethin sick the lsat round.

You should be able to download it somewhere in a while since it has been on TV.
UFC on Demand is some good shit though. The fights are so high quality. I got Nick Diaz vs Glesin Tibau. Good fight but the picture is so clear its almost like High Def of downloads.
www-WeLoan-us
2/23/07 2:44:28PM
only problem with UFC in Demand is the download only stays for a week .
hippysmacker
2/23/07 2:57:45PM

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

only problem with UFC in Demand is the download only stays for a week .

I totally agree. It should be like I-tunes. You pay it's yours for good.
pv3Hpv3p
2/23/07 3:07:28PM

Posted by ffforgottenx

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

thanks for taking a look... I'm a little scared to start buying stuff from UFC on demand, I might not be able to stop...

I personally like to buy the DVD's, they just seem to take so damn long to get out...

But if I keep up at my current pace I forsee a me vs james Thompson fight in the near future...
madmarck
2/23/07 9:00:30PM
Best place to watch Pride fights is Youtube. There is no UFC on there for long.
Limewire is very good for downloading UFC fights. Even recent fights.
MrGreeny
2/23/07 9:53:14PM
//Off
Pride events i mostly watch on YouTube after reading the results and which were the best fights from an event... UFCs i download via torrents (im in germany and here is no legal way of getting UFC... :( )
Off\\

Im kinda fan of Luke Kumo... Hope He wins
Playground_Samurai
2/23/07 11:15:15PM
Haynes is one weird guy. Kind of annoying really, or at least IMO. He can throw some bombs and take some punishment though. His fight with Rory was definatly fun to watch. Other than that though, I haven't really seen much from him.

I like Cummo. He doesn't talk much, doesn't look like a fighter, yet he is very capable of hurting you. His record isn't great but from what i've seen from him, I believe he has potential. I think he did very well in his fight with Stevenson and it was much closer than what it was made out to be.

Haynes normally fights at LHW, is 7-7, with all his wins coming via submission.

Cummo normally fights at WW, is 4-4, and has never been finished. All 4 of his losses have come via decision.

I'm picking Luke by submission in the second round.
crimethinc
2/24/07 1:37:02AM
When Haynes was on TUF his whole game plan was about his heavy hands. Yet he has no KO victories. I like there attitudes about fighting but I don't think either of them are that great. My prediction is Haynes getting gassed by rd. 3 and falling to a submission by cummo.