Luigi Fioravanti: From Iraq to the Octagon

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Luigi Fioravanti: From Iraq to the Octagon
RMFG_187
2/22/08 10:56:35AM
For most fighters, entering the UFC Octagon to face a fierce opponent is the hardest thing they’ll have to do in their lives. Within a few seconds they face their adversary’s full arsenal: punches, kicks, elbows, throws, arm bars, knee locks, triangle chokes, guillotine chokes, and so on. It sounds pretty bad, and tough to most, unless you’re welterweight Luigi Fioravanti. You see, when instead of punches and kicks and elbows, you have bullets and bombs coming at you, the sport of mixed martial arts becomes a very tranquil walk in the park.

Web Link
RMFG_187
2/22/08 10:58:32AM
Very interesting article, and definitely worth a look. i like Luigi's fighting style, and his toughness.

EDIT: what i wrote before had no significance, cuz i was thinking of another fighter. lmao
Jackelope
2/22/08 1:13:24PM
Haha... man.... I can really identify with that article. I was in the same boat, except the Army. Since I've been back I've been working at the bars and stuff, too. I just woke up and it's 11AM. I need to be like Luigi and stop with that shit and start doing something for real, haha
BlazinSaddle
2/22/08 5:54:20PM

Posted by RMFG_187

Very interesting article, and definitely worth a look. i like Luigi's fighting style, and his toughness. I mean, the guy had a BIG hole in is lip, and was laughing/joking around about boogers and Rambo. The guy is one heck of a character.

your thinking of pelligrino that had the hole and talked bout rambo, but i think luigi will win this fight anyway
RMFG_187
2/22/08 6:24:52PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Posted by RMFG_187

Very interesting article, and definitely worth a look. i like Luigi's fighting style, and his toughness. I mean, the guy had a BIG hole in is lip, and was laughing/joking around about boogers and Rambo. The guy is one heck of a character.

your thinking of pelligrino that had the hole and talked bout rambo, but i think luigi will win this fight anyway

LMAO my bad
jae_1833
2/22/08 8:07:55PM
SEMPER FI LUIGI!!!!!!