I love me an occasional Ding Dong...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I love me an occasional Ding Dong...
emfleek
8/12/10 12:26:00PM

BlueSkiesBurn
8/12/10 12:30:43PM
uh....uhh...?
DCRage
8/12/10 12:36:26PM
Little Debbie >>> Hostess. Much cheaper too even though their prices have nearly doubled over the last decade.
emfleek
8/12/10 12:44:05PM

Posted by DCRage

Little Debbie >>> Hostess. Much cheaper too even though their prices have nearly doubled over the last decade.

Negative.

Ding Dong > anything Little Debbie has to offer

Although, I do love the occasional Oatmeal Cream Pie.
bojangalz
8/12/10 12:45:21PM
I started counting calories about three weeks ago... You are all evil, evil individuals.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/12/10 1:00:35PM
Are we really having a "which pastry company is better?" Because Zingers own all of these.
cowcatcher
8/12/10 1:33:20PM
im with dc on this one, little debbies peanut butter bars, oatmeal cream pies, and nutty bars all are awesome.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/12/10 1:43:40PM
Cowcatcher, I wonder why you have so much experience in pastries
DCRage
8/12/10 2:02:14PM
I actually have all but given them up due to my diet. With the following exceptions, which I horde like the plague in the rare times they're available: Be My Valentine cakes (January-February), Easter Basket Cakes (March-April), Christmas Tree Cakes (Thanksgiving-New Years).
cowcatcher
8/12/10 2:48:24PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

i just know that those three things have tasted damn good to me since i was a kid, and they are cheap as hell.(or at least were, havent bought any for awhile, but this thread will probably change that)
casketcoin
8/12/10 2:51:10PM
TWINKIES SHOULD HAVE BEEN NAMED DING DONGS
Jackelope
8/12/10 2:51:37PM
It is so tempting to mod edit the original post to add in a picture of Adam Lambert and Emfleek hugging.
emfleek
8/12/10 3:04:19PM

Posted by Jackelope

It is so tempting to mod edit the original post to add in a picture of Adam Lambert and Emfleek hugging.

BlueSkiesBurn
8/12/10 3:04:59PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

i just know that those three things have tasted damn good to me since i was a kid, and they are cheap as hell.(or at least were, havent bought any for awhile, but this thread will probably change that)

I'm so sure, buddy. I've seen your profile picture.

cowcatcher
8/12/10 3:34:10PM
that pic was taken on a good day.
Twenty20Dollars
8/12/10 4:20:39PM
I need a moon pie now
emfleek
8/12/10 6:21:53PM

Posted by Jackelope

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Wand_is_GOD
8/12/10 6:47:07PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Jackelope

LOL Tom Brady should have tried to get a pic of him with his Bieber hair
Svartorm
8/12/10 9:48:22PM
Zebra Cakes, Funny Bones and Cosmic Brownies are all great. I have no idea who makes what though. As long as its not a Sno-Ball or a Red Zinger I'll eat it.
RhythmAndStyle
8/13/10 8:28:32PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Are we really having a "which pastry company is better?" Because Zingers own all of these.

AGREED!..the only snack that i buy on the candy rack...
higdon10
8/17/10 5:32:27AM
Big Texas Cinnamon Roll all day long.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/17/10 2:45:20PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Jackelope

Is that actually you Emfleek? If it is you hella look like the Big Show
emfleek
8/17/10 3:54:32PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Is that actually you Emfleek? If it is you hella look like the Big Show

That's me and I'm big as f***.
Jackelope
8/17/10 4:06:02PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Jackelope

LOL I don't know how I missed this. Good stuff right there Would prop if they were available