Where would you love to see the UFC go?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Where would you love to see the UFC go?
Taylor8766
3/9/10 9:56:46PM
Where do you wanna see the UFC visit, its been around the world now that its been to Austrailia, Germany, UK, Ireland and soon to be Abu Dhabi. But where would you like to see it go, me personally I would love to see it go to the Saddledome in Calgary, AB or to Japan I think those would be killer spots for it to go.
jae_1833
3/9/10 10:03:03PM
Japan and Brazil primarily.
However Poland, Czech Republic, Italy, France, Spain, India, Russia, and China should also be considered.
emfleek
3/9/10 10:22:34PM
Indianapolis, Indiana

kopower
3/9/10 10:23:26PM
Definitely Brazil. I would at least like to get an event back in Minneapolis but by the looks of it, it may be awhile. Hopefully Brock could have a say in it.
Boo_Radley21
3/9/10 10:44:16PM
Toronto so I can go.
fightscoops
3/10/10 12:18:41AM
Samoa - those Polynesian dudes are beast!
seanfu
3/10/10 12:58:30AM

Posted by emfleek

Indianapolis, Indiana

Fort Wayne Indiana. Where peoples make cheese toasties and drink pop all day long.
postman
3/10/10 8:11:00AM
Pittsburgh, Pa and with the new Hockey arena I have the feeling it won't be long!
emfleek
3/10/10 8:47:45AM

Posted by seanfu

Fort Wayne Indiana. Where peoples make cheese toasties and drink pop all day long.

GRILLED CHEESE!!!

And I most certainly wouldn't be opposed to Fort Wayne. However, I'm just being realistic. If they bring the UFC to Indiana, it's going to be in Indy.
gartface
3/10/10 11:01:50AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by seanfu

GRILLED CHEESE!!!

And I most certainly wouldn't be opposed to Fort Wayne. However, I'm just being realistic. If they bring the UFC to Indiana, it's going to be in Indy.

Grilled cheese, and like Jon Fitch said, if they had an event at the RCA Dome it would sell out. Well given the fact it's demolished now, I still think they could pack out Conseco Fieldhouse. The way the seats are arranged at Lucas Oil there really isn't a bad seat in the house, so I think they could do well there too, but not a sell out.

I'd like to see them come back to Atlanta, but would love to see them in Japan or anywhere in East Asia.
rockthis1z
3/10/10 1:14:08PM
I would love to see UFC come to Cocoa Beach. This place sucks and needs some sort of entertainment. Why not UFC?
DCRage
3/10/10 1:15:34PM
Washington, DC obviously. Vienna/Fairfax, VA (where they went to for the UFN earlier this year) doesn't count.
marcoDGK
3/10/10 4:22:12PM
MEXICO!

I think that would be pretty cool.
CwB
3/10/10 8:45:46PM
I would love to see the UFC NOT go anywhere anymore. All of your puny cities suck they need to stay right here in the fight capital of the world...
jasbone
3/12/10 7:22:34AM
Brazil is a most primarily for the UFC and Poland, Czech Republic, Italy, France, Spain, India, Russia, and China should also be considered for the UFC go.

acekard 2
Naturaldisaster
3/14/10 3:51:03PM
KENTUCKY!!! Come to Freedom hall in Louisville or Rupp Arena in Lexington. and Put the Kentucky Kid on that card!
ncordless
3/14/10 3:59:53PM
If they can schedule it before May... Iowa.

If not... Portland, Oregon.

This topic might as well be called "Where do You Live?"
copcopps
3/14/10 5:08:15PM
Brazil and Japan of course, I'm shocked they picked Abu Dabi over Japan this year.