Louisville Cardinals baby!!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Louisville Cardinals baby!!!!!
Naturaldisaster
3/15/09 6:26:14PM
Were the Big East Champs and the #1 overall seed in the NCAA tourny!!!! this is our year to win it all. I love march madness
DCRage
3/15/09 6:42:38PM
OVER-RATED! (as always) Surprised the Dukies are only #2 when they won the ACC and Carolina loses but gets a #1. Oh well, I'll enjoy Maryland's one tourney game-Cal. If they win they're probably done-Memphis assuming they have no problems with Cal State Northridge.
The_Ho_Bag
3/15/09 7:00:17PM
Memphis Tigers thats all im saying
postman
3/15/09 7:57:02PM
Pitt gets bounce early and dosn't have to bang in the Big East Tourney get a week to rest. Lock it up! Who did Louisville ever beat?
Twenty20Dollars
3/15/09 8:13:48PM
Mizz #3 seed
cowcatcher
3/15/09 9:29:47PM
i cant stop thinking of what could have been for marquette had james not gotten hurt
higdon10
3/15/09 9:34:11PM
Louisville is tough. But Carolina has to be the favorite(assuming that Ty Lawson is healthy).
Jackelope
3/15/09 9:34:46PM
Of course I want to see my boys at ASU take it all.. but I personally gotta go with NC this year. Memphis is looking mean, too.

This is the first year in a long time that I've been stoked to watch the tournament. Everyone is giving Louisville a pretty good chance, but we'll see.
roadking95th
3/15/09 11:04:18PM
There are so many teams who are legit contenders. Here is my beef.

ACC and Big East both get 7 teams. Seams about right for the ACC, though Maryland was a stretch, can't believe they couldn't justify another Big East team and this is coming from an UNC fan. How in the hell does the Big Ten get 7 and both the PAC 10 and Big 12 get 6?

This would have been a good year to get more Mid-Majors in, especially with most of the big boys being down. Why have a RPI. St. Mary's and Creighton were like 35-39. Instead of them, they put several teams from the 50's in as at larges. I understand that the RPI isn't everything, but comeon, off by 20 pts?
jocksmall
3/16/09 12:27:42AM
im from louisville and have lived here my whole life and one thing that is certain is that u of l fans always i mean always think their teams are better than they really are. this guy is no different i bet hes the same about football. they sell out when they are winning and crickets when they are losing. u of l has a solid team and the have a shot but its just so typical i think the guys forget that its been 23 years since they won.
Twenty20Dollars
3/16/09 1:02:11AM
I banked on UNC last year but KU won.

The thing I hate about Mizzou being a #3 seed and them being my hometown team, is Im prolly going to take them too far into my brackets.

But win or lose, I LOVE March MADNESS. Its great
Naturaldisaster
3/16/09 3:21:40AM

Posted by jocksmall

im from louisville and have lived here my whole life and one thing that is certain is that u of l fans always i mean always think their teams are better than they really are. this guy is no different i bet hes the same about football. they sell out when they are winning and crickets when they are losing. u of l has a solid team and the have a shot but its just so typical i think the guys forget that its been 23 years since they won.

I back the cards whether they win or lose. there are alot of fans that love them when their winnin and stop when they lose, thats not me. and im not that way when it comes to football either. Our team has sucked the last 2 years and idc, we deserve it, thats what we get for havin players that think their gangsters or are on drugs or not goin to class. Louisvilles Basketball team is stacked, everyone on the team is a threat. and Watch out for Preston Knowles, I think he's gonna be one of our key threats in this tourny