Louisea vs Herman

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Louisea vs Herman
sonicsmokesweed
4/17/09 5:39:29AM
I hope David come back and K.O's Ed Herman but i dont thinbk its going to happen.

Who do you guys have winning this bout?
Jimbo
4/17/09 6:07:27AM
Crow round 2 T/KO
Khaos
4/17/09 6:44:26AM
Crow, late TKO or UD.
Dragoslav
4/17/09 7:47:58AM
Crow, referree stoppage due to cuts.
prozacnation1978
4/17/09 9:18:45AM
i think i am sticking with the crow on this one
Franklinfan47
4/17/09 10:30:06AM
I'm taking Loiseau, but this fight worries me. I think Herman is still pretty underated. He's got decent striking and even better jj, and is a dangerous opponent. Im taking Loiseau by decision, because I dont think short fuse is goin to go down without a fight.
State_Champ
4/17/09 10:56:50AM

Posted by Franklinfan47

I'm taking Loiseau, but this fight worries me. I think Herman is still pretty underated. He's got decent striking and even better jj, and is a dangerous opponent. Im taking Loiseau by decision, because I dont think short fuse is goin to go down without a fight.

Exactly

Tried to give props but couldn't.
Mayhem13
4/17/09 12:21:44PM
I think I am the only one on the site going with Ed, I think he will control the groundgame and win a decision
KaibaThedon
4/17/09 12:37:47PM
i want to go with the crow cuz the crowd will give him a significant morale boost

and give him the strength to knock him out!! (a la jonathan goulet @ last years event.)
mentalcase
4/17/09 12:57:11PM

Posted by Mayhem13

I think I am the only one on the site going with Ed, I think he will control the groundgame and win a decision

yes you are the only one, you and the 1334 others that have picked him are the only ones
fizzle
4/17/09 1:26:52PM
Im going with Hermen because he is a hard worker that i think will grind out the UD... I am a huuuge fan of the Crow but unfortunately i don't feel that he has ever returned to the same form that he exhibited prior to his departure from the UFC. I hope I'm wrong and he returns to form of old, but i just see Herman able to control on the ground and grind out the UD.
The_Metal_Maniac
4/17/09 3:14:00PM
I'm going with a UD for Herman. Louisea has looked lethargic, unimpressive, and his stand up as of late has left something to be desired. In his last match it took him the distance to finish off Solomon Hutchinson a TUF reject. Ed has purpose in this fight. It's win or get released, plus he has the superior ground game. If it goes to the ground Ed can certainly win, it's closing the distance and getting Dave there that scares me. Ed UD.
NatedawgThaM
4/17/09 4:56:22PM
The ONLY THING IM SCARED ABOUT is those damn nasty elbows of Daves. Other then that it's the perfect fight for Ed to win. Ed's never been TKO/KO'D and on the feet that's where Dave will have the best chance to win not to mention Ed's a pretty good wrestler and mad good on the ground when he can definitely out work Dave to win a decision or submit him.

But even though I think Ed will definitely be beating him up bad, it only takes on elbow to take Ed out. So I'm either taking Dave 2nd Rd TKO(cut) or Ed UD. Really don't which one to go with.
gartface
4/18/09 2:40:02AM
Herman controls this fight easily on the ground and wins a UD.
snapout
4/18/09 10:00:20PM
Taking Herman on this one- but Louisea could surpise!
FedortoAll
4/21/09 5:29:00PM
Real shame about this fight, I was expecting good things from David. Props to Herman though, he's a tough guy.
Aaronyman
4/21/09 7:59:29PM
I feel the same way, I expected Loiseau to unleash a whoopin'.
Franklinfan47
4/22/09 3:21:03PM
I agree, love the crow but all the respect in the world to Herman, he fought his fight. I know this isnt the first time ive had to say this, but I hope the ufc gives Loiseau one more shot, I still want to see him fight, though I have the canadian bias
scoozna
4/24/09 10:33:08AM

Posted by Franklinfan47

I agree, love the crow but all the respect in the world to Herman, he fought his fight. I know this isnt the first time ive had to say this, but I hope the ufc gives Loiseau one more shot, I still want to see him fight, though I have the canadian bias

I, like you, love The Crow, but was real disappointed in how he fought.

The back-to-back spinning back-kicks were awesome to start off. But he, or his corner had to realize that he got dominated on the ground for the rest of the round. He had nothing to offer on the ground.

He seemed to slip twice launching into something like a superman punch, falling into Herman's knees.

He seemed to have zero take-down defense - but perhaps Herman is that good and couldn't be stopped. Not sure.

In the third round, probably in desperation, he tried more kicks. I know he needed something big to win at that point, but Herman just caught them and the fight went back to the ground where Ed dominated.

IDK, I was not hopeful, after that performance, that the UFC would be open to a multi-fight contract.