Louis Taylor/Nate Moore fight not included on strikeforce combo card.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Louis Taylor/Nate Moore fight not included on strikeforce combo card.
hippysmacker
11/6/09 8:44:35PM
We always meant for it to be a 12 fight card, and I changed it to 13 for awhile, but when it came into question that we might not have the right Nate Moore's stats linked to his profile we decided to drop it. Anyway, any card with more than 12 fights has a large bearing on a league and we don't want 1 to have so much power over the whole season, especially when they aren't really big fights anyway.
thanks
ADMIN
hotrodttt
11/6/09 9:02:01PM
So there is no more hotbout or it goes to Evangelista vs Grugel?
D0wnUnd6e6r
11/7/09 1:02:42AM

Posted by hotrodttt

So there is no more hotbout or it goes to Evangelista vs Grugel?

should go to the previous one no?
EvenFlow
11/7/09 1:17:35AM
Modeferri vs Coenen has the smaller gap of votes so that should be the hout bout if I'm not mistaken.
Shawn91111
11/7/09 1:35:57AM

Posted by EvenFlow

Modeferri vs Coenen has the smaller gap of votes so that should be the hout bout if I'm not mistaken.

Yes but in fairness I did score perfect on the Gurgel/Evangelista fight
D0wnUnd6e6r
11/7/09 9:46:35AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by EvenFlow

Yes but in fairness I did score perfect on the Gurgel/Evangelista fight

as did I lol
Rush
11/7/09 10:53:12AM
Me too.
hippysmacker
11/7/09 10:11:10PM
Sorry, I don't know, but we will find out soon enough.
hippysmacker
11/8/09 3:20:16AM
Nope, no hot bout
JuggaloWarrior878
11/8/09 12:37:48PM
misery. i nailed both possibilities.
Some_Guy
11/8/09 4:34:43PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Nope, no hot bout

I understand removing the 13th bout, but why was the hotbout removed?
Macheetah
11/10/09 3:38:23PM
Damn, I got that pick right too.
hippysmacker
11/12/09 6:14:15AM

Posted by Some_Guy

Posted by hippysmacker

Nope, no hot bout

read the first post
Some_Guy
11/12/09 12:16:46PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by Some_Guy

Posted by hippysmacker

Nope, no hot bout

read the first post

The first post says you cut the 13th fight because you didn't want the card to have such a large bearing on the season, but you don't say anything about the hot bout.
emfleek
11/12/09 1:32:22PM

Posted by Some_Guy

The first post says you cut the 13th fight because you didn't want the card to have such a large bearing on the season, but you don't say anything about the hot bout.

The fight that was removed *was* the Hot Bout, I believe. The Hot Bout isn't a hand-picked fight. It's determined based on picks from Playground members.
Some_Guy
11/12/09 1:35:34PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Some_Guy

The fight that was removed *was* the Hot Bout, I believe. The Hot Bout isn't a hand-picked fight. It's determined based on picks from Playground members.

Right, it was my understanding whatever the closest fight was is turned into the hot bout. When I printed out my fight companion it had Gurgel/Evangelista, but even if it had swung over to the scrapped bout, I don't understand why it wouldn't bounce over to another fight.
emfleek
11/12/09 1:56:21PM

Posted by Some_Guy

Right, it was my understanding whatever the closest fight was is turned into the hot bout. When I printed out my fight companion it had Gurgel/Evangelista, but even if it had swung over to the scrapped bout, I don't understand why it wouldn't bounce over to another fight.

Ahh...I'm not sure. I'll let hippysmacker clarify the situation more.