Lost for words and in his own

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Lost for words and in his own
Boston617808
8/29/10 2:30:18AM
I came here tonight full of humbleness and Bud Light and Blue Moon. Not only to post and check my stats, which were terrible, but to congradulate Frankie, The Answer, Edgar. I thought he would lose. In devastating fashion, but no. He would shock me and a lot of other MMA die hards. I sit in the room of a dorm dedicated to those who are about to deploy to a place where no one on earth would want to go. To a place where legends remain unknowned and unpraised. But yet i praise Edgar, who has proved me wrong. Who has surpassed all expectations, to that of his own. I picked terrible today, as of late. and will not repeat that fact. Fighters, as many say, predict the outcome that they have grown used to seeing and expecting, as have I. No further will I look down upon those who do what I do not and judge them so quickly. No longer will cast doubt upon those destined to be doubted. I will continued to be humbled as i awaited my dark future and their potentially bright ones. Thank you Frankie and thank you Mr. Bud Light. You have given new thought into a decaying mind of predictability. Everyone post their humblings here.....Goodnight.
prozacnation1978
8/29/10 8:51:13AM
Frankie suprised me last night
I thought when it hit the ground penn would win

I think the penn era is over!!
Nice to see new blood in lightweight division

I won't pick against edgar vs maynard
Rabi
8/29/10 9:03:17AM
I picked the Edgar fight perfect last night. I really didnt think Penn would offer anything different from there first fight and I was right, but saying that I am picking Maynard to beat Edgar by UD. Like there first fight. Maynard will be to big and strong for Edgar and will take him down and control him each round IMO.
BeeR
8/29/10 9:31:26AM

Posted by Boston617808

I came here tonight full of humbleness and Bud Light and Blue Moon. Not only to post and check my stats, which were terrible, but to congradulate Frankie, The Answer, Edgar. I thought he would lose. In devastating fashion, but no. He would shock me and a lot of other MMA die hards. I sit in the room of a dorm dedicated to those who are about to deploy to a place where no one on earth would want to go. To a place where legends remain unknowned and unpraised. But yet i praise Edgar, who has proved me wrong. Who has surpassed all expectations, to that of his own. I picked terrible today, as of late. and will not repeat that fact. Fighters, as many say, predict the outcome that they have grown used to seeing and expecting, as have I. No further will I look down upon those who do what I do not and judge them so quickly. No longer will cast doubt upon those destined to be doubted. I will continued to be humbled as i awaited my dark future and their potentially bright ones. Thank you Frankie and thank you Mr. Bud Light. You have given new thought into a decaying mind of predictability. Everyone post their humblings here.....Goodnight.

well said, I had nothing but faith in Frankie, but he even surprised me by winning every round.
Pskinner_mma314
8/29/10 4:38:29PM
Gray Maynard vs Frankie Edgar for the lightweight championship..........

most boring title fight ever
gartface
9/2/10 9:03:20AM

Posted by Pskinner_mma314

Gray Maynard vs Frankie Edgar for the lightweight championship..........

most boring title fight ever

Can't wait to watch Gray pick him up and slam him for five rounds.
warglory
9/2/10 6:55:40PM
You should have ended this with "Good Night and Good Luck" ala Edward R Murrow, that would have been appropriate.