Lost in the Shuffle: Where Does Luis Cane Fit in the UFC Light Heavyweight Picture?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Lost in the Shuffle: Where Does Luis Cane Fit in the UFC Light Heavyweight Picture?
MMAcca
6/26/09 1:30:09AM
The "sniper" has been a sports' metaphor used to describe an athlete that usually performs in an outstanding manner while staying under the radar. Specifically, athletes who have been labeled snipers normally come up with big plays in the clinch or put up huge numbers quietly while mainstream media and other analysts focus on the bigger stars. We've usually come accustomed to hearing this moniker in sports like soccer, hockey, or basketball due to the "shooting" abilities of players within those sports, but the moniker can also be placed on UFC light heavyweight fighter Luis Cane.

LINK
Khaos
6/26/09 6:22:50AM
I'd hope they'd not do Rich vs Liddell, and give Rich a fight with Cane, if not they agree a fight Krzysztof Soszynski would be interesting.
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
6/26/09 9:25:53AM
I'm feelin, Cane-vs-Franklin that would be excellent
prozacnation1978
6/26/09 2:22:21PM
with sept main card set i see cane fighting on los angeles card against either a krsytolf or a tomas drwal