I Lost the Avatar bet.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » I Lost the Avatar bet.
Pookie
3/3/08 12:19:38AM
Props to Mayhem13 for finding the gayest avatar ever

MODS: Please don't ban me haha
Mayhem13
3/3/08 12:21:07AM
if they say its bannable, which I dont think it should be...then we can switch it up/
Pookie
3/3/08 12:21:41AM
dude i looked at it and bitched out. i switched to the other.
Mayhem13
3/3/08 12:22:57AM
haha.

that works for me.

yeah the chuck and tito one looks even worse shrunk down to the avatar size
LayinFrame
3/3/08 2:04:53AM
i tired to prop you for having the gayest avatar ever, but i had to spread the love. nice pick m!
woodmo
3/3/08 11:30:18AM
As you can see, GSPFAN also found a pretty gay one for me. Frickin Halverson.
wolfman
3/3/08 1:44:56PM

Posted by woodmo

As you can see, GSPFAN also found a pretty gay one for me. Frickin Halverson.

Damn, he got you good. At least I didn't get something like that from Cwall33, he was more forgiving I guess you could say.
owen1
3/3/08 3:49:48PM
Ah man ye guys got stuck with some extremely gay avatars.
Props for manning up though.
madmarck
3/3/08 5:33:42PM
So three of you guys lost AV bets and had to go with Gay ones? Thats rough. Just make sure they aren't overtly bad. No sexual acts or anti-gay slogans.
Trapt1nw0nder
3/4/08 12:59:58AM
If you lost an Avatar bet, i say you should man up and just put it up....not starting a thread or a signature on how you lost an avatar bet so thats why you have that gay avatar......that pretty much kills the whole point of the bet....now instead of being humiliated...you're "getting props for manning up"...???

Its just my opinion...im not complaining or anything...in case you read wrong..

If i had made an avatar bet with someone and they lost, i wouldnt want them doing this.

disorderlyvision
3/4/08 1:19:21AM

ouch no avatar bets for me
Pookie
3/4/08 1:52:36AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

If you lost an Avatar bet, i say you should man up and just put it up....not starting a thread or a signature on how you lost an avatar bet so thats why you have that gay avatar......that pretty much kills the whole point of the bet....now instead of being humiliated...you're "getting props for manning up"...???

Its just my opinion...im not complaining or anything...in case you read wrong..

If i had made an avatar bet with someone and they lost, i wouldnt want them doing this.

I've actually not recieved any props for manning up.

casey64
3/5/08 7:49:16PM

Man those are harsh