looking for a training facility in wichtia ks

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » looking for a training facility in wichtia ks
beatnu54
11/8/08 3:14:46PM
im a little new to the mma scene and im needing some help finding a training facility if anyone has any suggestions i would be appriciative
higdon10
11/8/08 5:55:10PM

Posted by beatnu54

im a little new to the mma scene and im needing some help finding a training facility if anyone has any suggestions i would be appriciative

Try this. MMA Gym Search
Bobby-B-Bonkers
11/9/08 12:18:10AM
Rush
11/9/08 7:52:47AM
Read the pinned topic thrid from the top in this forum
haggiswashere
11/9/08 8:12:57AM

Posted by Rush

Rush have you ever done the math and found how much of your life you have spent telling people to use the search function? lol

but in all seriousness i have had problems finding reviews for places and all the sites you guys yell at us to find they never have one. i tried to find a place with help here but i got yelled at, made fun of, ignored so much i gave up. i wish it was more of a friendly enviornment. we are just trying to get into mma. is that so wrong?
Rush
11/9/08 10:47:35AM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Rush

Rush have you ever done the math and found how much of your life you have spent telling people to use the search function? lol

I would prefer for people to just see what topics are already posted.

Added to that it shocks me how many people miss the "search" link considering it is adjacent to the "new topic" link.

By all means, if you can't find you are looking for, then post a new topic