looking for a new camp

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » looking for a new camp
jessmar
4/27/11 12:06:40AM
i make all my picks,but i dont post alot in the forums. been a member since 2007
Budgellism
4/27/11 1:56:21AM

Posted by jessmar

i make all my picks,but i dont post alot in the forums. been a member since 2007

You sound perfect for MMA Thrashers. We're rising quickly in the ranks and have a bunch of experienced players like you and myself. Take a look into it, we'd love to have you.
Rabi
4/27/11 5:14:20AM
Come and join The East Coast Pitbulls, we are a SHW camp and hopefully we are looking for our first Camp Accolade, we have an active forum with quite a lot side games for those that like to join in, Budgillism you should come and join as well mate, you would enjoy it.
kingsmasher
4/27/11 10:53:53AM
Id pick a camp with a good logo for the team...
FastKnockout
4/27/11 4:01:19PM

Posted by Rabi

Come and join The East Coast Pitbulls, we are a SHW camp and hopefully we are looking for our first Camp Accolade, we have an active forum with quite a lot side games for those that like to join in, Budgillism you should come and join as well mate, you would enjoy it.

Agree with Rabi. Join ECP. I haven't been a camp member long, but I already love it. Decent amount of side guys, which Rabi runs himself, and he's kind of the king of games on The Playground. Active forum too, and we take time out to post our opinions on each of the upcoming events. Not to mention there are a lot of quality fantasy members in ECP, who usually come out with high scores after each event.
Lesnar1
4/28/11 8:52:26AM

Posted by jessmar

Dude no need to think about it come to the FRONTLINE it's the shiznit.
Rabi
4/29/11 9:17:03PM
Good luck in your new camp jessmar.