Looking for a knowledgable boxing fan to host...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Looking for a knowledgable boxing fan to host...
rcg916
8/2/07 2:03:04PM
We are looking for a few guys that may be interested in doing internet radio shows, and I wanted to be sure to post it here. We are currently looking for 1 or 2 man teams to cover an hour a week on Boxing, as well as Pro Wrestling (separate shows) . We are also entertaining ideas for more MMA shows, but we have two shows in place already. No on air experience required, but you need to know your stuff, lol.

Drop me a line here if you are interested, must be an adult, as well as fairly well spoken and some tech knowledge (not much)...

DangerousDjohn
8/2/07 3:34:33PM
That would be aswsome. I'll look into it, but i aint makin any promises.
rcg916
8/2/07 4:05:48PM

Posted by DangerousDjohn

That would be aswsome. I'll look into it, but i aint makin any promises.

Not looking for promises, looking for serious inquiries only.
loonytnt
8/2/07 6:12:03PM
where at?
loonytnt
8/2/07 6:13:22PM
lol i mean can i do it at home or do i need to go somewhere (on the internet lol)
rcg916
8/2/07 6:18:35PM
PM sent
Stickan
8/2/07 6:28:39PM
Damn I'd love to if only my english was a little better
madmarck
8/2/07 8:20:14PM
Sounds pretty cool. My only question what is the committment in terms of Timing per day (time zone too).
rcg916
8/2/07 8:29:51PM
Right now, the slot is an hour per week, not live, so pre-taped prior. All in all, it would require about an hour and a half a week. Since its not live, each show can figure out a good taping time, and we can schedule accordingly. I could be mistaken, but arent you in Canada? If so, thats a huge plus, as we could add a show centered more north of the border.

PM me if youre interested...
rcg916
8/3/07 12:56:06AM
Really need a strong boxing mind to do a show, anyone interested, lets talk more...
madmarck
8/3/07 1:57:03AM
hey Rcg Nelly said he would do it. he will msg you tomorrow.
Also what site is this going to be on.
Trapt1nw0nder
8/3/07 2:09:29AM
I am very knowledged in boxing,but i think i have ADD or something,cuz i would always choke while reading outloud(even though i can read great when im alone)while in school or giving speeches.....so im pretty sure i'll pull a Garth Algar from Wayne's World

nellyhiphophead
8/3/07 10:09:34AM
sent you a msg. me and madmark would make a good team from canada. hope to hear form you soon.
BigEvil
8/3/07 12:42:47PM
Sounds awesome, I wish I knew more about the current boxing scene, if you guys decide to go with another mma show let me know. when I was in college (2 years ago) I had a campus radio show that ran for 3 years. Just letting you know I have a little experience.
rcg916
8/3/07 1:32:51PM

Posted by nellyhiphophead

sent you a msg. me and madmark would make a good team from canada. hope to hear form you soon.

message back man, thanks.
rcg916
8/3/07 1:33:56PM

Posted by BigEvil

Sounds awesome, I wish I knew more about the current boxing scene, if you guys decide to go with another mma show let me know. when I was in college (2 years ago) I had a campus radio show that ran for 3 years. Just letting you know I have a little experience.

message sent bro
BigEvil
8/3/07 2:08:53PM
Thanks