Looking to join a Fight Camp. (Skipping over this topic would be a crime.)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » Looking to join a Fight Camp. (Skipping over this topic would be a crime.)
Scott_Revels
6/23/07 2:50:28AM
Let me start off by saying, I am one of those people who joined only after seeing the topic on UFCMania.. Though i've been a fan of UFC since the TUF 1 season. I didn't start predicting until Hughes/Gracie. I'm 109 (correct) and 54 (wrong), in picking fight winners. I correctly picked every winner for UFC 72, except that I picked Okami over Franklin. This is my first time picking for the fight end time, and the fight result, but i'll do my best to read all I can on the fighters, and their styles/records. This is also my first time wagering, so i'm a cautious better, which can be both advantageous, and disavantageous, because it would make me a small better, unless I was really sure of my wager.

So, i'd be happy to join a Camp. If that paragraph didn't help, then you've got to invite me for my avatar..
tmas
6/23/07 3:26:53AM
Your welcome to join

The Kings of Charisma
JWall023
6/23/07 3:50:41AM
your welcome to join Diaz Fan Club
Fanboy 1988
6/23/07 5:48:16AM
Why don't you join the The Grande Baja Gorditaz, send a PM to disorderlyvision, he's the leader of the camp
Porch28
6/23/07 7:25:38AM
Your invite is in the mail
LightsOut33093
6/23/07 3:13:06PM

Posted by Scott_Revels

Let me start off by saying, I am one of those people who joined only after seeing the topic on UFCMania.. Though i've been a fan of UFC since the TUF 1 season. I didn't start predicting until Hughes/Gracie. I'm 109 (correct) and 54 (wrong), in picking fight winners. I correctly picked every winner for UFC 72, except that I picked Okami over Franklin. This is my first time picking for the fight end time, and the fight result, but i'll do my best to read all I can on the fighters, and their styles/records. This is also my first time wagering, so i'm a cautious better, which can be both advantageous, and disavantageous, because it would make me a small better, unless I was really sure of my wager.

So, i'd be happy to join a Camp. If that paragraph didn't help, then you've got to invite me for my avatar..

ur avatar is gay
sampson23
6/23/07 9:33:57PM
you can join hitman fight camp if you want
sampson23
6/23/07 9:34:57PM
looking for members to join holla if you are interested