Looking for good MMA rankings beyond Top 20

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Looking for good MMA rankings beyond Top 20
AchillesHeel
8/7/08 11:11:31AM
So I've been trying to find a decent ranking of MMA fighters that goes beyond the Top 20. Heck, most only rate the Top 10.

I like Fight Matrix because it goes to 100, and because it attempts a statistical analysis.

Are there any others that rate a Top 50, a Top 100, or more?
juanez13
8/7/08 11:26:50AM
This rankings go beyond the usual top 10 rankings, havent had a chance to really look at them closely but at first glance they seem pretty good.

Rankings (scroll down)

EDIT: i though WAMMA would have at least top 50 rankings since they consider themselves the Official MMA rankings, but turns out they only have a top 10
Pookie
8/7/08 2:28:49PM
TOpgunmma does
AchillesHeel
8/9/08 10:28:46AM
I'll take a look at those. Thanks for the tips.
Jackelope
8/9/08 12:31:13PM

Posted by juanez13

This rankings go beyond the usual top 10 rankings, havent had a chance to really look at them closely but at first glance they seem pretty good.

Rankings (scroll down)

EDIT: i though WAMMA would have at least top 50 rankings since they consider themselves the Official MMA rankings, but turns out they only have a top 10

The top 10 are mostly solid. Except for Matt Serra being ranked #9 at WW. I really don't see that, but whatever. There's also some stuff in the lower rankings that I don't necessarily agree with. Jamie Varner being ranked #46 but Matt Wiman is #33? Kevin burns ranked above Jay Hieron? Still, it's tough to rank past the top 10 for anybody. Hell, for me ranking the top 10 is hard and that's why I don't do it