Looking for a good MMA Internet/Radio Show

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Looking for a good MMA Internet/Radio Show
RPMMA
1/26/11 8:07:57PM
I always listen to Mmafightcorner.com but they are only on once a week. Do any of you have a good show that is entertaining and also informative that you do not have to pay for (meaning not a show on Sirius/XM) that is frequently?
sclasclemski
1/26/11 8:14:21PM
Only show I listen to is Sirius XM Fight Club...when I'm not listening to NFL Radio or Stern

I just read the sites, plenty of opinions out there and couple it with the fairly informed opinions on the playground..there is no shortage of points of view.
FastKnockout
1/26/11 8:17:59PM
If I'm somewhere with internet I usually listen to the Sherdog Radio Network. They usually have daily shows with guests, and Jordan Breen is one of the best media personalities in the sport, in my opinion.

Sherdog Radio Network

MMAJunkie has one as well.

MMAJunkie
RPMMA
1/26/11 8:18:14PM
You would love Mmafightcorner.com. One of the hosts is Phil Devine who is a former host of the Sirius Fight Club. He left right after Ariel Helwani left. And one of the other hosts is Billy Mira who does Ozzy Osbourne and David Lee Roth impressions all the time on the Howard Stern show. And I am not here to promote their site. I was looking for something that is one more then one day a week.
RPMMA
1/26/11 8:19:21PM
Thanks alot bro
sclasclemski
1/26/11 8:31:56PM

Posted by RPMMA

You would love Mmafightcorner.com. One of the hosts is Phil Devine who is a former host of the Sirius Fight Club. He left right after Ariel Helwani left. And one of the other hosts is Billy Mira who does Ozzy Osbourne and David Lee Roth impressions all the time on the Howard Stern show. And I am not here to promote their site. I was looking for something that is one more then one day a week.

Why did Phil leave, I was wondering?
RPMMA
1/26/11 9:03:49PM
not too sure. From what I have heard it was a falling out of somekind.
DCRage
1/26/11 9:18:34PM
Try doing a podcast search on iTunes, you'll get all kinds of shows. The only show I know of that's more than once a week is MMAJunkie's radio show, which is weekdays. Personally, the only show I listen to right now besides Bruce Buffer's show (Tuesdays on Sherdog) is Pro MMA Radio (prommaradio.com), which airs every Monday night (but old episodes are available on demand 24/7), they always interview at least one fighter or notable name in the news every episode-the fighter almost always is someone who has a fight upcoming at the next big UFC or Strikeforce..
postman
1/26/11 9:21:18PM

Posted by FastKnockout

If I'm somewhere with internet I usually listen to the Sherdog Radio Network. They usually have daily shows with guests, and Jordan Breen is one of the best media personalities in the sport, in my opinion.

Sherdog Radio Network

MMAJunkie has one as well.

MMAJunkie

These are the ones I try to catch I like Jordan Breen the best after that I like them all about the same. Junkie radio is way different from anything on Sherdog. They cuss and what not and come from a different view then the sherdog guys.
SpiderSilva
1/26/11 10:55:32PM
I've listened to em all and junkie is by far the best. george is a great interviewer goze gives a good comic releif and john morgan is great at breaking stories in the MMA world. they always have fighters on and they sometimes co-host my fav part is when they have joey odessa on he gives odds on the fights and breaks em down with the guys. i listen every day at work. show is usually 2-3 hours long
Wallass
1/27/11 5:55:12AM
I have a weekly show on Blogtalkradio. EVery Tuesday, If you Click Tuesday Night Fights with Kevin and Adam you should be able to find it. Former WE wrestler Raven was on the show last Tuesday.
DCRage
1/27/11 7:54:29AM
Other sites that have radio shows are Cage Potato (weekly), MMAWeekly (at least weekly if not more often), Fiveouncesofpain (not sure) and MMAFighting (usually early Monday afternoon). The better question is which major MMA sites DON'T have their own radio/internet show/podcast.
emfleek
1/27/11 8:22:02AM
Personally, Buffer's podcast is the only one (besides Rogan's UStream podcast, which doesn't always include MMA discussion) I've ever found that I like.
BlueSkiesBurn
1/27/11 9:30:26PM
The ONLY good MMA Internet/Radio Show I listen to is this one right here.

I find that I get the most in-depth perspectives on fights and a truthful and honest look at the MMA scene. All other shows are too biased for me.