I am looking for a few good men.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » I am looking for a few good men.
« Previous Page
prophecy033
1/11/12 4:03:55PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

This thread reminds me of something that CornishMMA would have made.

He must have been a great guy.

He was to a point. I was in his fight camp, but he had mental issues

Forgive me but you are not very credible around here.

My props to post ratio would disagree

prop to post doesn't mean much, especially to those of use who play 10 side games at a time, kinda ruins the whole p2p ratio.
Shawn91111
1/11/12 7:40:57PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

prop to post doesn't mean much, especially to those of use who play 10 side games at a time, kinda ruins the whole p2p ratio.

Sure it does. The ones with a high props to post ratio usually are good posters who have put down quality posts. Now if the majority of props comes from your own camp thats a different ball game.
prophecy033
1/11/12 8:31:02PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Sure it does. The ones with a high props to post ratio usually are good posters who have put down quality posts. Now if the majority of props comes from your own camp thats a different ball game.

then I'm good, cuz mine have come from outside my camp, and I've only been posting 6 months. 224 in 6 months....not bad
KungFuMaster
1/11/12 8:31:24PM
Shawn, I know we have traded blows since the start of my Playground account and everything up to now has been done in the name of fun - but now you bring up something which is serious.

What I am about to say may hurt your pride but since you brought it up, I hope you can handle the truth. Since the start of my Playground account, I have never seen a post from you worthy of a prop - and I am not saying that because you are my arch nemesis; it is the simple truth..................Prop worthy posts are of course subject to opinions but I find it difficult to believe your props were rightfully earned especially when you hardly ever write more than one sentence in your posts.

Can you handle that, Shawn?
emfleek
1/11/12 8:57:52PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Shawn, I know we have traded blows since the start of my Playground account and everything up to now has been in done in the name of fun - but now you bring up something which is serious.

What I am about to say may hurt your pride but since you brought it up, I hope you can handle the truth. Since the start of my Playground account, I have never seen a post from you worthy of a prop - and I am not saying that because you are my arch nemesis; it is the simple truth..................Prop worthy posts are of course subject to opinions but I find it difficult to believe your props were rightfully earned especially when you hardly ever write more than one sentence in your posts.

Okay...that's enough. I don't mind the occasional jab at one another but now you're taking it to a personal level by questioning the quality of his posts/opinions, which is entirely subjective.

Let's get back to the point of the thread...recruiting for your camp.
KungFuMaster
1/11/12 9:01:08PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by KungFuMaster

Shawn, I know we have traded blows since the start of my Playground account and everything up to now has been in done in the name of fun - but now you bring up something which is serious.

Okay...that's enough. I don't mind the occasional jab at one another but now you're taking it to a personal level by questioning the quality of his posts/opinions, which is entirely subjective.

Let's get back to the point of the thread...recruiting for your camp.

Done deal. I was not going to let it get any further than that...
hotrodttt
1/12/12 6:49:07AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by hotrodttt

I'm in dh and I don't attack other members though lol

I have not seen you do it but I will be watching you closely from now on.

I'm at nice guy

If you want to leave Dark Horse and join my camp, I would welcome you.

I would never leave dh Brodie
jjeans
1/12/12 7:42:22AM
Good luck with the new camp KFM!
KungFuMaster
1/13/12 1:26:18PM
As you know, I have been recruiting for my new camp in the last few days. I visited the recruitment page, I checked the currently online roster, and I check members' profiles to see if a certain member would be suitable for my camp.

I have ran into one girl or guy who has like 10 accounts on this site. I know this because I checked his or her profiles and they all say the same things>>>>Lace, wigs, etc. come and get your lace and wigs etc.

When I was at UFC.com, we encountered a similar but more distracting problem. This advertising program would actually create accounts and post randomly on the forums. Did this ever happen here in the PG?
emfleek
1/13/12 1:55:49PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

As you know, I have been recruiting for my new camp in the last few days. I visited the recruitment page, I checked the currently online roster, and I check members' profiles to see if a certain member would be suitable for my camp.

I have ran into one girl or guy who has like 10 accounts on this site. I know this because I checked his or her profiles and they all say the same things>>>>Lace, wigs, etc. come and get your lace and wigs etc.

When I was at UFC.com, we encountered a similar but more distracting problem. This advertising program would actually create accounts and post randomly on the forums. Did this ever happen here in the PG?

This is being taken care of. Spammers have invaded recently.
MMAcca
1/14/12 6:45:25AM
CornnishMMA...?

Wow. Now there's a blast from the past.

Kpro
1/14/12 6:59:34AM

Posted by emfleek

This is being taken care of. Spammers have invaded recently.

prophecy033
1/14/12 4:18:43PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I've notice this as well, just wasn't sure if that's was the case or not and didn't wanna create a problem if it wasn't
Bubbles
1/16/12 12:26:52PM
i have no problems with Dark Horse...and it seems like KFM also supports them
prophecy033
1/16/12 12:52:36PM

Posted by Bubbles

i have no problems with Dark Horse...and it seems like KFM also supports them

ouch
Bubbles
1/16/12 1:18:18PM
he lost an av bet to me
KungFuMaster
1/16/12 4:23:29PM
I was conned into taking that bet.
deck15
1/17/12 7:25:35PM
I'm looking for a camp so far from reading this you seem like an ok guy if your interested let me know. I know i'm not a big poster because so many guys think they know what they're talking about and it drives me nuts but I will post in the camp posting and offer help if I can. thanks Deck
KungFuMaster
1/17/12 8:21:38PM
If anyone still wishes to join, our camp is still accepting new members. Deadline is at the end of this season which is 8 more events.
Poor_Franklin
7/2/12 4:06:02PM
funny that people actually argue prop/post ratio on here. everyone in the Draft Projects get a pass for that? I'd be sittin pretty good if that damn game didnt exist
Rabi
7/2/12 7:04:17PM
LOL, my props to post ratio is terrible.
Bubbles
7/2/12 10:42:40PM
haha well Ray i would think close to 50% of your posts are side game related, if not more. You should have close to 800 props by now
TKDMichael
7/5/12 8:29:06PM
Well I'm new and I have no problem joining a fight camp. Whether it be a Few Good Men or a Lion's Den fight camp.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
KungFuMaster
8/10/12 2:16:42PM
You have 24 hours to join a Few Good Men. Limited seats available.
Pages: 1 [2]