still looking for a fight camp...

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » still looking for a fight camp...
MissGSP
4/20/08 12:35:58PM
now since i am online more often i can make all my picks. i know i picked very few fights this season but now i am back on track and making all of my picks.
HOORAY GEORGES ST. PIERRE!
Rollins
4/30/08 11:19:03PM
DO you promise to make ALL picks and specify outcomes EVERYTIME? I mean fill in blanks, sub, KO, dec, and pick everyfight everytime??????????????????????????

and log on more then once a month
casey64
5/8/08 9:48:21AM

Posted by RollinsisGod

DO you promise to make ALL picks and specify outcomes EVERYTIME? I mean fill in blanks, sub, KO, dec, and pick everyfight everytime??????????????????????????

browneye
5/8/08 9:52:04AM
join team SMHS you wont regret it
Rollins
5/11/08 3:01:31AM

Posted by browneye

3 guys? C'mon. Just give it up and join a real team. There are too many people trying to make camps. You won't do anything that hasnt already been done.

Join a real team, guys there are enough nickle and dime teams by the hundreds to fill a barrell.
Rollins
5/11/08 3:17:16AM

Posted by casey64

Posted by RollinsisGod

Yeah but she is a good girl, and any team better treat her like their own little sister or you'll have the WW on your ass.....beelee dat son.

chubbud22
5/12/08 2:41:24AM
She joined a great team that will be good to her WAR OTT
Rollins
5/12/08 3:18:01AM
I believe it coming from OTT.....and don't forget she's a young lady and treat her as such. She's a great girl.....young enough to be my daughter but still a fine, decent and sweet young lady.

I'll be be watching to make sure you treat her like young lady beacuse I'm always on gaurd!

chubbud22
5/12/08 3:19:04AM

Posted by RollinsisGod

I believe it coming from OTT.....and don't forget she's a young lady and treat her as such. She's a great girl.....young enough to be my daughter but still a fine, decent and sweet young lady.

I'll be be watching to make sure you treat her like young lady beacuse I'm always on gaurd!

Ok dad
Raykill
5/12/08 1:56:48PM
OH NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO, MY EYES. I CANT SEE , I'M BLIND. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
chubbud22
5/17/08 4:17:06AM

Posted by RollinsisGod

Posted by browneye

3 guys? C'mon. Just give it up and join a real team. There are too many people trying to make camps. You won't do anything that hasnt already been done.

Join a real team, guys there are enough nickle and dime teams by the hundreds to fill a barrell.

She joined Oregon Top Team, Jeah