Looking 4 an active camp

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » Looking 4 an active camp
DCRageless
12/11/12 8:36:33PM
Chaels camp was gd 2 me but I wanna join a more active camp any1 interested in signing me? Lol
jae_1833
12/11/12 8:44:58PM
PM Rabi....our camp is busy as hell bro....and crazy side games too.
Chael_Sonnen
12/12/12 3:16:02PM

Posted by DCRageless

Chaels camp was gd 2 me but I wanna join a more active camp any1 interested in signing me? Lol

By "active" do you mean changing your diapers and wiping your bottom on a regular, "active" basis?

If so, by all means Murder, Inc is not for you - - we are grown ups that are too busy to "chat" about who "everyone picked" and blah, blah, blah.

There is a 24/7 daycare down the street....

Ohhh, next time have the common courtesy to cook my steak, Medium Rare before exiting.
jjeans
12/12/12 3:34:51PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by DCRageless

We are grown ups that are too busy to "chat" about who "everyone picked" and blah, blah, blah.

But your old enough to impersonate Chael Sonnen

thevoodooninja
12/12/12 4:21:50PM
The thuggee's will take ya, we're not grown up
40ouncetofreedom
12/12/12 4:56:22PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by DCRageless

We are grown ups that are too busy to "chat" about who "everyone picked" and blah, blah, blah.

But your old enough to impersonate Chael Sonnen

Couldn't of said it better myself.
JLS1980
12/12/12 7:22:04PM

Posted by DCRageless

You can join your Mate and myself at Project Mayhem, the greatest camp of all time or you could join Bubbles camp Dark Horse, that's a very good LHW camp.
Bubbles
12/12/12 8:07:44PM

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by DCRageless

You can join your Mate and myself at Project Mayhem, the greatest camp of all time or you could join Bubbles camp Dark Horse, that's a very good LHW camp.

That will probably be shifted to HW or MW (depending on division limits) next season and kick ass there
DCRageless
12/12/12 8:36:00PM
I wanna beat JJ not join him lol no offence 2 ny of his butties
Is there a way 2 preview fight camps b4 u join them? I dont wanna join a camp only 2 leave again no wat I mean
Bubbles
12/13/12 12:46:17AM