Look at Shogun's knee after surgery

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Look at Shogun's knee after surgery
hotrodttt
2/24/08 7:48:34PM
Wow, That looks disfigured and it also looks like Shogun is getting back into shape
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
LuketheDuke
2/24/08 7:50:06PM
i just threw up a little in my mouth. . .
hopefully he'll be in shape for chuck
wolfman
2/24/08 9:13:12PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Wow, That looks disfigured and it also looks like Shogun is getting back into shape

I think this is actually an old picture. There appears to be no scar on his knee. Also, there is the Chute Box logo in the background, isn't he training outside of Chute box now?
hotrodttt
2/24/08 9:18:42PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by hotrodttt

I think this is actually an old picture. There appears to be no scar on his knee. Also, there is the Chute Box logo in the background, isn't he training outside of Chute box now?

I guess it is old because I heard that Shogun is with Team Blackhouse now, I didn't even see that Chute Boxe Logo
bullettdodger
2/24/08 9:24:41PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by hotrodttt

i think you guys are right, i didn't even notice at first either
Aaronno9
2/24/08 9:40:33PM
Either way, it still looks horrible! the part of his leg directly above his knee looks like a brain.
puppetmaster837
2/24/08 11:02:04PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by wolfman

Posted by hotrodttt

I guess it is old because I heard that Shogun is with Team Blackhouse now, I didn't even see that Chute Boxe Logo

Where did you get the picture from?
hotrodttt
2/24/08 11:03:33PM

Posted by puppetmaster837

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by wolfman

Posted by hotrodttt

Where did you get the picture from?

I got it from Sherdog on Shogun's Profile
jiujitsufreak74
2/24/08 11:45:05PM
well i guess chuck can tell us how his knee looks...i am sure he will get a close look at it before falling asleep
Rush
2/24/08 11:58:07PM
It looks like a fake to me.
RMFG_187
2/25/08 12:20:10AM

Posted by Rush

It looks like a fake to me.

it might be a fake, and it might be old.

BUT ITS DISGUSTING!
cmill21
2/25/08 12:59:22AM
Vomit. But he was still with chute boxe for some time after his surgery.
atlas777
2/25/08 9:45:34AM
Thats pretty disgusting but i cant take my eyes off of it.
wolfman
2/25/08 10:10:04AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Either way, it still looks horrible! the part of his leg directly above his knee looks like a brain.

It does look like a brain.

Anywho, the camera captured it just right when his quad was bulging from the exertion of the kick and the impact upon the pad. Hence, why it appears to look so weird.
Smd277
2/25/08 3:34:23PM
it looks like 1 hit will decapitate it from the bone

disgusting
Mastodon2
2/25/08 4:58:09PM
Thats not disfigurement, its the skin on his thigh rippling from the impact, and the muscles edges pushing against the skin. Photograph Cro Cop or Aert's legs as they connect with a kick on the pads at the right moment and you'll see the same thing.
bezun
2/25/08 5:49:24PM
He is actualy part of universidad de luta with ninja.