LOOK OUT PITINO!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » LOOK OUT PITINO!
POLL: Have you been scared shitless by noise recently?
Yes 58% (11)
No 42% (8)
jakewalters
4/9/13 12:00:10AM
Louisville coach Rick Pitino was in for a scare moments after winning the 2013 National Championship.. the fireworks went off and he ducked for cover

Anyone else have any moments like this? I remember freshman year of high school I literally fell out of my desk when the loud ass fire alarm went off...
prophecy033
4/9/13 1:36:19AM
My brother in law shot a .357 before I had my ear plugs in and it scared the shit out of me....oh and my ear was fucked for 6 months
prozacnation1978
4/9/13 8:10:24AM
When I was at a gun range once shooting
I thought I had no more bullets pressed the trigger unconsciously and it fired up into the ceiling
I was shocked. I couldn't have killed myself or someone else
airkerma
4/9/13 8:34:50AM
This happens to me every day when my phone rings or my alarm goes off
KungFuMaster
4/9/13 11:37:51AM

Posted by airkerma

This happens to me every day when my phone rings or my alarm goes off

Same here. Wen the alarm goes off - it is as if I had forgotten something or I'm late etc. And when I receive a phone call from my daughter's school, my heart begins to race uncontrollably. I'm just a paranoid freak when it comes to my kids.
prophecy033
4/9/13 11:48:47AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

I thought I had no more bullets pressed the trigger unconsciously and it fired up into the ceiling

one of the 1st thing you learn about guns is always treat it as if its loaded
KungFuMaster
4/9/13 11:55:31AM

Posted by prophecy033

one of the 1st thing you learn about guns is always treat it as if its loaded

My first hunting trip ever - I went with my older brother. He's the nicest guy you'll ever meet but he's not very educated. He will wave his gun in my direction while we walk. I did not like that and I never went hunting again.
jakewalters
4/9/13 12:38:21PM

That's what happened to the guy on the mattress, didnt it
tcunningham
4/9/13 4:13:43PM
i got an iPhone a few months ago, before that i had an old POS phone that did nothing but phone calls and txt messages. then about a week after i got the new phone i got a blizzard warning at 3AM. fucking technology!